Subject: [Pals] Fwd: [mpls] Fast Reroute for Node Protection in LDP-based LSPs

From: "Andrew G. Malis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2016 15:16:05 -0500

This draft (draft-esale-mpls-ldp-node-frr) may be of interest to those of
you on the PALS list. Please see below and post any comments to the
[email-masked] list.

Thanks,
Andy

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Santosh Esale <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, Dec 5, 2016 at 2:59 PM
Subject: [mpls] Fast Reroute for Node Protection in LDP-based LSPs
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>

Hello Everyone,
                           We have presented the draft -
draft-esale-mpls-ldp-node-frr – in
MPLS working group in three IETF meetings including the latest one at Seul.
However, as the draft is of interest to routing working too, we are
initiating this
thread to solicit feedbacks from the routing working group. Please let us
know
your comments.

Presentations -
https://www.ietf.org/proceedings/93/slides/slides-93-mpls-3.pdf
https://www.ietf.org/proceedings/94/slides/slides-94-mpls-3.pptx
https://www.ietf.org/proceedings/97/slides/slides-
97-mpls-08-ti-frr-ietf-97-00.pptx

Thanks,
Santosh (on behalf of authors)

_______________________________________________
mpls mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls