Subject: [Pals] Ben Campbell's No Objection on draft-ietf-pals-mpls-tp-dual-homing-coordination-05: (with COMMENT)

From: Ben Campbell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 01 Mar 2017 14:56:33 -0800

Ben Campbell has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-pals-mpls-tp-dual-homing-coordination-05: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pals-mpls-tp-dual-homing-coordination/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Just a couple of editorial comments:

- Abstract: The parenthetical phrase " (management plane based)" makes
the sentence structure more confusing that if the phrase were simply
removed.

- Section 1: A few abbreviations that were expanded in the abstract
should be expanded again in the body.