Subject: [Pals] Mirja Kühlewind's No Objection on draft-ietf-pals-mpls-tp-dual-homing-protection-05: (with COMMENT)

From: Mirja Kühlewind <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 01 Mar 2017 04:02:30 -0800

Mirja Kühlewind has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-pals-mpls-tp-dual-homing-protection-05: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pals-mpls-tp-dual-homing-protection/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

I think this document is clearly only informational (regarding the
question in the shepherd write-up). However, I actually think this
document is not needed as  companion document for
draft-ietf-pals-mpls-tp-dual-homing-coordination because
draft-ietf-pals-mpls-tp-dual-homing-coordination is self-explanatory
enough. If published, I would recommend to remove the word framework and
only talk about scenarios because it don't think this document defines a
framework.