Subject: [Pals] I-D Action: draft-ietf-pals-mpls-tp-dual-homing-protection-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2017 23:33:29 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Pseudowire And LDP-enabled Services of the IETF.

        Title           : Dual-Homing Protection for MPLS and MPLS-TP Pseudowires
        Authors         : Weiqiang Cheng
                          Lei Wang
                          Han Li
                          Shahram Davari
                          Jie Dong
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pals-mpls-tp-dual-homing-protection-06.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2017-04-25

Abstract:
   This document describes a framework and several scenarios for a
   Pseudowire (PW) dual-homing local protection mechanism which avoids
   unnecessary switchovers and which can be used for scenarios using a
   control plane or not using a control plane.  A Dual-Node
   Interconnection (DNI) PW is used for carrying traffic between the
   dual-homing Provider Edge (PE) nodes for carrying traffic when a
   failure occurs in one of the Attachment Circuits (AC) or PWs.  This
   PW dual-homing local protection mechanism is complementary to
   existing PW protection mechanisms.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pals-mpls-tp-dual-homing-protection/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pals-mpls-tp-dual-homing-protection-06
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-pals-mpls-tp-dual-homing-protection-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-pals-mpls-tp-dual-homing-protection-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/