Subject: [Pals] Alissa Cooper's No Objection on draft-ietf-pals-status-reduction-04: (with COMMENT)

From: Alissa Cooper <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2017 11:55:47 -0700

Alissa Cooper has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-pals-status-reduction-04: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pals-status-reduction/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

>From Dan's Gen-ART review:

Nits/editorial comments: 

1. In section 8, first paragraph: s/rages/ranges/
2. In sections 8.3, 8.4 the construct "IETF Review" is worded in three
different ways (IETF review, IETF Review, "IETF Review") - better
align