Subject: [Pals] Ben Campbell's No Objection on draft-ietf-pals-p2mp-pw-lsp-ping-03: (with COMMENT)

From: Ben Campbell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2017 10:42:58 -0700

Ben Campbell has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-pals-p2mp-pw-lsp-ping-03: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pals-p2mp-pw-lsp-ping/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Please expand LSP and FEC on first mention. Please consider expanding PSN and
LDP (I see they are marked as "well-known" in the abbreviation list, but I
think expansion would be helpful in context.)

---

From: "Parag Jain (paragj)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2017 18:09:23 +0000

On 2017-06-21, 1:42 PM, "Ben Campbell" <[email-masked]> wrote:

    

will do.

Thanks
Parag

---

From: Ben Campbell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2017 13:39:08 -0500

Thanks!

Ben.

> On Jun 21, 2017, at 1:09 PM, Parag Jain (paragj) <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
>