Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ohba-pana-potls-00.txt

From: Yoshihiro Ohba <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2002 09:03:52 -0400

I've submitted the following I-D.  I know this WG is still not in the
protocol design phase, but I hope this document can help us understand
ongoing/upcoming issues more clearly.

Yoshihiro Ohba

------
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : PANA over TLS
        Author(s)       : Y. Ohba, S. Baba, S. Das
        Filename        : draft-ohba-pana-potls-00.txt
        Pages           : 22
        Date            : 2002-10-1
        
This draft specifies a method to carry authentication information
over TLS between PANA Client (PaC) and PANA Authentication Agent
(PAA).  PANA over TLS uses existing TLS protocol over a reliable
transport in order to perform authentication information exchange in
a secure and reliable manner. The purpose of this document is not
only to provide a mechanism for carrying the authentication
parameters but also to address some outstanding issues such as,
multiple access routers, reauthentication, security threats, etc.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ohba-pana-potls-00.txt