Subject: [Pana] issue23 proposed text

From: Yoshihiro Ohba <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 06:37:22 -0700

In section 9.1, 

change:

"  Message Type
                                                                            
     The Message Type field is three octets, and is used in order to
     communicate the message type with the message.  The 24-bit
     address space is managed by IANA [IANAWEB].

to:

"  Message Type
                                                                            
     The Message Type field is three octets, and is used in order to
     communicate the message type with the message.  The 24-bit
     address space is managed by IANA [IANAWEB]. PANA uses its own
     address space for this field."

In section 9.2,

change:

"  AVP Code
                                                                            
      The AVP Code, combined with the Vendor-Id field, identifies the
      attribute uniquely. AVP numbers are allocated by IANA [IANAWEB]."

to:

"  AVP Code
                                                                            
      The AVP Code, combined with the Vendor-Id field, identifies the
      attribute uniquely. AVP numbers are allocated by IANA [IANAWEB].
      PANA uses its own address space for this field."

_______________________________________________
Pana mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pana