Subject: [Pana] [issue26] Editorial comments for draft 01.

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2003 13:41:20 +0300

Dan Forsberg <[email-masked]> added the comment:

1) page 8, first phrase.
Change: "...it is considered as valid..."
To: "...it is considered valid..."

4) In page1, end of first paragraph is a typo. 
Change "...PAA MUST be protected by using."
to: "... PAA MUST be protected by using, e.g., IPsec."

5) page 13 the first two phrases of the second paragraph.
Change:
   When an EAP method that is capable of deriving keys is used during 
   the authentication phase and the keys are successfully derived all 
   subsequent PANA messages MUST contain a MAC AVP.  The PANA-Bind-
   Request and the PANA-Bind-Answer message exchange is also used for 
   binding device identifiers of the PaC and the PAA to the PANA SA.  

To:
   When an EAP method that is capable of deriving keys is used during 
   the authentication phase and the keys are successfully derived the 
   PANA-Bind-Request and PANA-Bind-Answer messages and all subsequent 
   PANA messages MUST contain a MAC AVP.  The PANA-Bind-Request and the 
   PANA-Bind-Answer message exchange is also used for binding device 
   identifiers of the PaC and the PAA to the PANA SA.  

6) Handled elsewhere. See issue33 (clarifying 4.7).

________________________________________________
PANA Issues <[email-masked]>
http://danforsberg.info:8080/pana-issues/issue26
________________________________________________

_______________________________________________
Pana mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pana