Subject: [Pana] [issue21] Conformancy with RFC2284bis and draft-ietf-aaa-eap-02

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2003 11:21:16 +0300

Dan Forsberg <[email-masked]> added the comment:

PANA co-exists with NAS when necessary. Thus, NAS can provide EAP-Request
retransmissions. This should be clarified in the draft. I.e. update:

   "PANA relies on EAP-layer retransmission for retransmitting EAP 
   Request based on timer."

to:

   "PANA relies on EAP-layer retransmissions, or for example NAS 
   functionality [DIAMETER-EAP], for retransmitting EAP Requests 
   based on timer."

________________________________________________
PANA Issues <[email-masked]>
http://danforsberg.info:8080/pana-issues/issue21
________________________________________________

_______________________________________________
Pana mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pana