Subject: [Pana] Agenda for IETF 58 PANA meeting

From: Alper Yegin <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 16:41:57 -0800

Protocol for Carrying Authentication for Network Access (PANA)

Tuesday, November 11 at 0900-1130
==================================

CHAIRS:    

  Basavaraj Patil <[email-masked]>
  Alper Yegin <[email-masked]>

AGENDA:

1. Preliminaries (bluesheets, minute takers, agenda bashing) : 5 min
   Chairs

2. PANA protocol update and open issues: 30 min, Yoshihiro Ohba

   draft-ietf-pana-pana-02.txt. See "Change History" section of the draft
   for the list of issues closed in this revision. Detailed issue
   descriptions can be found at http://danforsberg.info:8080/pana-issues/
   Newly closed issues and currently open issues will be covered in this
   presentation for confirming/achieving consensus.

3. PAA-to-EP protocol considerations: 15 min, Yacine El Mghazli
  
   draft-yacine-pana-paa2ep-prot-eval-00.txt. The objective is to gauge
   consensus of the WG on the selection of the PAA2EP protocol as proposed
   in this I-D. Furthermore, solution-oriented discussions will take place
   based on this proposal (I-D: TBD).

4. PANA-IPsec I-D update: 10 min, Mohan Parthasarathy

   draft-ietf-pana-ipsec-00.txt. Objective is to discuss the latest changes
   (see Revision Log) and confirm consensus.

5. PANA state machine considerations: 20 min, Dan Forsberg

   The discussions will be based on the state machine diagrams provided at
   http://danforsberg.info:8080/pana-issues/issue28.

6. Implementation report: 10 min, Victor Fajardo; 10 min, Hannes Tschofenig

   Reports from people who have been implementing the PANA specification.
   The former implementation was recently published at
   http://www.opendiameter.org/

7. Next steps: 5 min, Chairs/ADs

STATUS of WG I-Ds:

-  draft-ietf-pana-usage-scenarios-06.txt
   WG last call completed on 3/11/03. Draft is sent to ADs for IESG
   consideration.

-  draft-ietf-pana-requirements-07.txt
   WG last call completed on 6/12/03. Draft is sent to ADs for IESG
   consideration.

-  draft-ietf-pana-threats-eval-04.txt
   WG last call completed on 5/1/03. Draft is sent to ADs for IESG
   consideration.

-  draft-ietf-pana-pana-02.txt
   Work in progress. I-D will be discussed at IETF 58.

-  draft-ietf-pana-ipsec-00.txt
   Work in progress. I-D will be discussed at IETF 58.

_______________________________________________
Pana mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pana