Subject: [Pana] Draft agenda for IETF 58 PANA meeting

From: Alper Yegin <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 13:20:21 -0800

This is the draft agenda for the IETF 58 PANA WG meeting.
Comments welcome.

- Chairs

Protocol for Carrying Authentication for Network Access (PANA)

Tuesday, November 11 at 0900-1130
==================================

CHAIRS:    

  Basavaraj Patil <[email-masked]>
  Alper Yegin <[email-masked]>

AGENDA:

1. Preliminaries (bluesheets, minute takers, agenda bashing) : 5 min
   Chairs

2. PANA protocol update and open issues: 30 min, Yoshihiro Ohba

3. PAA-to-EP protocol considerations: 10 min, Yacine El Mghazli

4. PANA-IPsec I-D update: 10 min, Mohan Parthasarathy

5. PANA state machine considerations: 20 min, Dan Forsberg

6. Implementation report: 10 min, Victor Fajardo; 10 min, Hannes Tschofenig

7. Next steps: 5 min, Chairs/ADs

_______________________________________________
Pana mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pana