Subject: [Pana] FW: I-D ACTION:draft-yacine-pana-snmp-00.txt

From: Alper Yegin <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 Jan 2004 11:03:47 -0800

------ Forwarded Message
From: [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2003 15:34:12 -0500
To: IETF-Announce: ;
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-yacine-pana-snmp-00.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

    Title        : PANA: SNMP usage for PAA-2-EP interface
    Author(s)    : Y. Mghazli
    Filename    : draft-yacine-pana-snmp-00.txt
    Pages        : 23
    Date        : 2003-12-23
    
The PANA Authentication Agent (PAA) does not necessarily act as an
Enforcement Point (EP) to prevent unauthorized access or usage of the
network. When a PANA Client (PaC) successfully authenticates itself
to the PAA, EP(s) (e.g., access routers) will need to be suitably
notified. The PANA working group mandates the use of Simple Network
Management Protocol (SNMP) to deliver the authorization information
to one or more EPs when the PAA is separated from EPs.
    
The present document provides the necessary information and
extensions needed to use SNMP as the PAA-2-EP protocol.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-yacine-pana-snmp-00.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
    "get draft-yacine-pana-snmp-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
    [email-masked].
In the body type:
    "FILE /internet-drafts/draft-yacine-pana-snmp-00.txt".
    
NOTE:    The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
    MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
    feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
    command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
    a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
    exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
    "multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
    up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
    how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

------ End of Forwarded Message

Q29udGVudC1UeXBlOiB0ZXh0L3BsYWluDUNvbnRlbnQtSUQ6IDwyMDAzLTEyLTIzMTUzMDIz
LkktREBpZXRmLm9yZz4NDUVOQ09ESU5HIG1pbWUNRklMRSAvaW50ZXJuZXQtZHJhZnRzL2Ry
YWZ0LXlhY2luZS1wYW5hLXNubXAtMDAudHh0DQ0=

---

From: Alper Yegin <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 Jan 2004 11:03:47 -0800

------ Forwarded Message

    

Send a message to:
    [email-masked].
In the body type: