Subject: [Pana] PAA-2-EP SNMP solution

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 08 Jan 2004 14:20:47 +0100

hi all,

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-yacine-pana-snmp-00.txt

this ID provides an SNMP solution for the PAA-2-EP interface.
please do note two remarks:

1) discussions on the PAA-2-EP protocol requirements are currently held
on the PANA ML.

2) this SNMP solution is largely based on the IPSec Configuration MIB
that has been designed in the IPSP wg. Indeed, it has recently been
decided to split this IPSec MIB into 3 modules
(see http://www.vpnc.org/ipsec-policy/mail-archive/msg00797.html).

In the present version of the draft, the IPSec MIB is referenced as a
whole, as it was before the split, when I edited this version. the next
version of the document would take these changes into account.

thanks,
yacine

_______________________________________________
Pana mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pana