Subject: [Pana] issue65: Clarification on simultaneous per-packet protection

From: Alper Yegin <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 04:28:57 -0800

Proposed text change from:

9.4.5 Protection-Capability AVP

   The Protection-Capability AVP (Code 1028) is of type Unsigned32.  The
   AVP data is used as a collection of flags for different data
   protection capability indications. Below is a list of specified data
   protection capabilities:

         0          UNKNOWN
         1          L2_PROTECTION
         2          IPSEC_PROTECTION

to:

9.4.5 Protection-Capability AVP

   The Protection-Capability AVP (Code 1028) is of type Unsigned32.  The
   AVP data indicates the cryptographic data protection capability
supported 
   by the EPs. Below is a list of specified data protection
capabilities:

         0          L2_PROTECTION
         1          IPSEC_PROTECTION

Alper

_______________________________________________
Pana mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pana