Subject: Re: [Pana] PANA meeting agenda

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 09:35:54 +0100

hi pana fellows,

> 4. SNMP usage for PAA-2-EP interface: 20 min, Yacine El Mghazli
> 
>   draft-yacine-pana-snmp-01.txt. This is a new I-D. The WG's opinion will
>   be solicited for accepting this I-D as an official working group item.

looks like we had some problems publishing the lattest version on
the IETF repository. anyway, there are only very few changes since the 
-01 (some refs corrected). please find the -02 at the following URL:
http://yacine.free.fr/ietf59/pana/draft-yacine-pana-snmp-02.html
http://yacine.free.fr/ietf59/pana/draft-yacine-pana-snmp-02.txt

...and you might want to browse the whole MIB set:
http://yacine.free.fr/ietf59/pana/dev/

thanks,
yacine

_______________________________________________
Pana mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pana