Subject: [Pana] NEW: [issue76] Rate limitation on Reauth clarification neeeded

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 09:04:53 +0200

From Alper..

New submission from Dan Forsberg <[email-masked]>:

"Implementations MUST limit the rate of performing re-authentication
   for both types of re-authentication."

Each side can handle rate limitation on their own,
they don't have to coordinate in any way. There is no negotiation
of timers for this case. We should explicitly state that.

----------
category: Technical
document: draft-ietf-pana-pana-xx.txt
messages: 247
nosy: dforsber
priority: Should Fix
status: Clarifying Text Required
title: Rate limitation on Reauth clarification neeeded
__________________________________________________
PANA Issues <[email-masked]>
<http://danforsberg.info:8080/pana-issues/issue76>
__________________________________________________
ڝ���X��X����j'�~����i����
bz���j)fj��b��?���