Subject: [Pana] NEW: [issue71] POPA mechanism discovery

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 09:04:14 +0200

From Alper..

New submission from Dan Forsberg <[email-masked]>:

PANA-Bind-Request should include the types of post-PANA address
configuration mechanisms available. For example in case IPsec-based
access control is used, both IKEv2 and RFC3456 can be used in an
access network for configuring tunnel inner addresses. PaC should
know which ones are available.

----------
category: Technical
messages: 242
nosy: dforsber
priority: Should Fix
status: Pending
title: POPA mechanism discovery
__________________________________________________
PANA Issues <[email-masked]>
<http://danforsberg.info:8080/pana-issues/issue71>
__________________________________________________
ڝ���X��X����j'�~����i����
bz���j)fj��b��?���