Subject: [Pana] A question regarding re-authentication

From: Julien Bournelle <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 15:35:53 +0200

hi all,

    We consider in PANA two types of re-authentication: one based on EAP
    and the other based on PANA.

    It is written in the PANA draft that: "The PAA SHOULD initiate EAP
    authentication before the current session lifetime expires." This
    session lifetime is allocated by the AAA server (Diameter or
	    RADIUS). In Diameter EAP the server may also initiate a
    re-authentication using RAR/RAA exchange. 
  
    SO we could have a situation where both PAA and AAA server try to
    re-authenticate the PaC. Moreover, correct me if I'm wrong, I guess
    that RADIUS specification does not deal with re-authentication.

    what do you think about this ?

--    	 
[email-masked]

_______________________________________________
Pana mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pana