Subject: [Pana] FW: [issue91] Big picture

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2004 09:34:40 +0300

New submission from Dan Forsberg <[email-masked]>:

From Pasi Eronen:
> The document would probably benefit from explaining the "big
> picture" first, e.g. what PANA messages are sent in a typical
> situation (something like Section 4.6), and only then specific
> details such as contents of PANA SA, calculation of MAC AVP and
> processing of the S-flag.

----------
category: Editorial
document: draft-ietf-pana-pana-04.txt
messages: 318
nosy: dforsber
priority: Should Fix
status: Pending
title: Big picture
__________________________________________________
PANA Issues <[email-masked]>
<http://danforsberg.info:8080/pana-issues/issue91>
__________________________________________________
_______________________________________________
Pana mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pana