Subject: [PANRG] I-D Action: draft-irtf-panrg-questions-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2018 03:52:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Path Aware Networking Proposed RG RG of the IRTF.

        Title           : Open Questions in Path Aware Networking
        Author          : Brian Trammell
	Filename        : draft-irtf-panrg-questions-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2018-04-11

Abstract:
   This document poses open questions in path-aware networking, as a
   background for framing discussions in the Path Aware Networking
   proposed Research Group (PANRG).  These are split into making
   properties of Internet paths available to endpoints, and allowing
   endpoints to select paths through the Internet for their traffic.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-irtf-panrg-questions/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-irtf-panrg-questions-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-irtf-panrg-questions-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/