Subject: [PANRG] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-herbert-fast-02.txt

From: Tom Herbert <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2018 14:53:17 -0700

Hello,

I've posted an update to "Firewall and Service Tickets" (FAST) draft.
The primary change is to only define a Hop-by-Hop option for tickets
and not a Destination option per feedback in London PANRG meeting.

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to present a followup discussion of FAST
in the Montreal meeting, however we are moving forward to work on
this. Any feedback on the draft would be very appreciated, as well as
any opinions as to whether PANRG is the right venue for this work and
whether this could be adopted as a work item in the RG.

Thanks,
Tom

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From:  <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, Jul 24, 2018 at 2:45 PM
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-herbert-fast-02.txt
To: Tom Herbert <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-herbert-fast-02.txt
has been successfully submitted by Tom Herbert and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-herbert-fast
Revision:       02
Title:          Firewall and Service Tickets
Document date:  2018-07-24
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          21
URL:            https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-herbert-fast-02.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-herbert-fast/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-herbert-fast-02
Htmlized:       https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-herbert-fast
Diff:           https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-herbert-fast-02

Abstract:
   This document describes the Firewalls and Service Tickets protocol. A
   ticket is data that accompanies a packet and indicates a granted
   right to traverse a network or a request for network service to be
   applied. Applications request tickets from a local agent in the
   network and attach issued tickets to packets. Firewall tickets are
   issued to grant packets the right to traverse a network; service
   tickets indicate the desired service to be applied to a packets. A
   single ticket may provide both firewall and service ticket
   information. Tickets are sent in IPv6 Hop-by-Hop options.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat