Subject: [paws] Orlando minutes posted

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2013 20:56:46 +0000

http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/86/minutes/minutes-86-paws

Thanks Dorothy for taking minutes.

-          Gabor

---

From: Pete Resnick <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2013 10:20:38 -0500

> http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/86/minutes/minutes-86-paws

Small updates regarding OFCOM: It shouldn't look like OFCOM was 
participating in some official liaison-like capacity. That isn't how 
things work in the IETF meetings. So:

OLD
Chair reviewed the agenda; one remote participant: OFCOM -- Cesar -- 
will provide a status update.
NEW
Chair reviewed the agenda; one remote participant: Cesar -- will provide 
a status update on OFCOM.

OLD
First time for Ofcom participation in PAWS
NEW
First time for Cesar to participate in IETF

OLD
Request -- Ofcom to review current use case document.
NEW
Request -- Cesar to review current use case document.

OLD
Ofcom: would have a website that will have list of all websites of the 
DB providers.
NEW
Andy: OFCOM was planning to have a website that will have list of all 
websites of the DB providers.

---

I haven't done a scrub of the rest of the minutes, but on first glance 
they look fine. (Thanks Dorothy.)

Other WG participants: Please review the minutes to make sure everything 
was captured correctly. The minutes taker and the chairs should not have 
*all* of the responsibility.

pr

-- 
Pete Resnick<http://www.qualcomm.com/~presnick/>
Qualcomm Technologies, Inc. - +1 (858)651-4478