Subject: [paws] Proposal: "namespace" prefix for method names

From: Vincent Chen <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2013 11:57:22 -0700

ALL,

It has come to my attention that the method names in the JSON-RPC encoding
may need to have a prefix in order to support services that host multiple
JSON-RPCs.

Specifically, I propose that method names to be changed to add a
"spectrum.paws." prefix,
such that:

  "init" -> "spectrum.paws.init"
  "register" -> "spectrum.paws.register"
  "getSpectrum" -> "spectrum.paws.getSpectrum"
  "getSpectrumBatch" -> "spectrum.paws.getSpectrumBatch"
  "notifySpectrumUse" -> "spectrum.paws.notifySpectrumUse"
  "verifyDevice" -> "spectrum.paws.verifyDevice"

An alternative would be per-database prefix, but that would be messy.

Is this acceptable?

-- 
-vince