Subject: [paws] I-D Action: draft-ietf-paws-problem-stmt-usecases-rqmts-15.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2013 09:49:12 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Protocol to Access WS database Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Protocol to Access White Space (PAWS) Database: Use Cases and Requirements
	Author(s)       : Anthony Mancuso
                          Scott Probasco
                          Basavaraj Patil
	Filename        : draft-ietf-paws-problem-stmt-usecases-rqmts-15.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2013-03-13

Abstract:
   Portions of the radio spectrum that are assigned to a particular use
   but are unused or unoccupied at specific locations and times are
   defined as "white space."  The concept of allowing additional
   transmissions (which may or may not be licensed) in white space is a
   technique to "unlock" existing spectrum for new use.  This document
   includes the problem statement for the development of a protocol to
   access a database of whitespace information followed by use cases and
   requirements for that protocol.  Finally, requirements associated
   with the protocol are presented.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-paws-problem-stmt-usecases-rqmts

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-paws-problem-stmt-usecases-rqmts-15

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-paws-problem-stmt-usecases-rqmts-15

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/