Subject: [paws] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-paws-problem-stmt-usecases-rqmts-14.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Mar 2013 12:29:43 -0800

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Protocol to Access WS database Working Group of the IETF.

    Title         : Protocol to Access White Space (PAWS) Database: Use Cases and Requirements
    Author(s)     : A. Mancuso, et al
    Filename      : draft-ietf-paws-problem-stmt-usecases-rqmts
    Pages         : 23 
    Date          : March 4, 2013 
    
   Portions of the radio spectrum that are assigned to a particular use
   but are unused or unoccupied at specific locations and times are
   defined as &quot;white space.&quot;  The concept of allowing additional
   transmissions (which may or may not be licensed) in white space is a
   technique to &quot;unlock&quot; existing spectrum for new use.  This document
   includes the problem statement for the development of a protocol to
   access a database of whitespace information followed by use cases and
   requirements for that protocol.  Finally, requirements associated
   with the protocol are presented.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-paws-problem-stmt-usecases-rqmts-14.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.