Subject: [Pce] Slides posted for the BOF tomorrow

From: Jean Philippe Vasseur <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Nov 2004 10:09:29 -0500

Hi,

Just to let you know that slides have been posted for our second BOF 
tomorrow (http://rtg.ietf.org/bof/pce)

Proposed agenda:
1) Introduction, admin, statement of objectives of this second BOF (5 
minutes) Adrian/JP
2) Quick summary of the conclusion of the first BOF held in San Diego
(5 minutes) JP
3) Problem space: recap of the PCE architecture ID
draft-ash-pce-architecture-00.txt (15 minutes) Jerry
4) Summary of existing and updated drafts (5 minutes) Adrian
5) New drafts published since IETF-60 (15 minutes) JP and authors
6) Discussion (and possibly conclusion!) about the need for a WG (15 minutes)
7) Proposed charter (45 minutes)
8) Summary and conclusions (15 minutes) Chairs and ADs

KEY ITEMS are:
3) since this was one of the main request/outcome from Alex during the 
first BOF and the basis on the potential WG work.
6) + 7) + 8)

A friendly reminder to the presenters of 5) ... 1mn per draft. No 
presentation but just a quick overview of your ID and how/why they would 
fit in the proposed PCE WG charter !

See you tomorrow.

JP.

_______________________________________________
Pce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pce