Subject: [Pce] contribution to charter item

From: "STEPHAN Emile RD-CORE-LAN" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 14:00:10 +0100

Dear JP, Adrian and all

There is an important item in the PCE WG charter, which is the
definition of MIBs and management procedures related to the new
protocols, protocol extensions and operational elements.

I am interested to contribute to this WG item.

Please let me know when you will start this activity.

Regards
Emile
_______________________________________________
Pce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pce

---

From: JP Vasseur <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 08:22:38 -0500

Hi Emile,

> I am interested to contribute to this WG item.

You are indeed very welcome.

> Please let me know when you will start this activity.

Although we need to wait for the IESG approval for the PCE WG to be 
official, you are very welcome to start any draft and discuss it on 
this list. Any other volunteer to work on this item ?

JP.