Subject: [Pce] New revision of PCEP posted (revision 02)

From: JP Vasseur <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2005 15:30:05 -0400

Dear WG,

Several issues were discussed in Paris that have been fixed in this  
new revision 02 of PCEP:

The list of issues were:
1) Non consensus on the less-constrained path computation aspects =>  
Removed from the draft
2) Concerns related to the ENCAP object => Removed and new objects  
defined with a PCEP codepoint
3) Need for a PCEP keepalive mechanism => Added
4) Need for a section to discuss the compliance of PCEP to the  
generic PCE communication requirement ID => Added

In addition, we also clarified several sections, fixed some typos,  
ambiguities, ... Thanks for all the comments received so far.

As usual, comments are very welcome.

JP.

_______________________________________________
Pce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pce