Subject: [Pce] draft-bryskin-pce-policy-enabled-path-comp-00.txt

From: "Igor Bryskin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 16:18:11 -0400

Hi,

The draft introduces a policy element into the PCE architecture. It outlines
the Path Computation Policy Information Model (PCCIM), defines various
policy categories related to the path computation process (user service
specific, path computation request, client and domain specific, etc.). The
document also describes policy related architectural components and their
interactions.
Finally, various configuration scenarios are considered in the context of
events that happen
during policy governed path computations. The document makes no assumptions
on what type of PCC-PCE communication protocol is used, however, it does set
requirements for the protocol to satisfy in order to be capable of conveying
policies in path computation requests and responses.

Igor, Dimitri and Lou

_______________________________________________
Pce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pce