Subject: RE: [Pce] Updated PCE WG Meeting Agenda

From: "Ash, Gerald R \(Jerry\), ALABS" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 10:11:15 -0600

RE agenda item #5:

5) Discussion on the PCE Discovery protocol (JL Le Roux - 15mn)
draft-leroux-pce-discovery-proto-00.txt

I don't find any draft by that name, maybe I missed the announcement.
Is it perhaps
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-leroux-pce-disco-proto-igp-00.
txt?

A link to the referenced draft(s) in the agenda would be helpful.

Thanks,
Jerry

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of JP Vasseur
Sent: Thursday, October 27, 2005 10:04 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Pce] Updated PCE WG Meeting Agenda

Hi,

Updated PCE WG meeting agenda can be found at: http://www3.ietf.org/ 
proceedings/05nov/agenda/pce.txt

JP.

_______________________________________________
Pce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pce

---

From: JP Vasseur <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 13:20:43 -0500

Good catch, thanks Jerry. I updated the agenda with the correct  
reference.

Thanks,

JP.