Subject: [Pce] WG Last Call ended on draft-ietf-pce-architecture-02.txt

From: JP Vasseur <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 18:51:44 -0400

Working Group,

This ends the WG Last call on draft-ietf-pce-architecture-02.txt

The only comments received were from Lou with regards to the Policy  
section.

The authors are planning to update the document after having  
addressed Lou's comments.

Thanks.

JP.

_______________________________________________
Pce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pce

---

From: Lou Berger <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2005 11:58:31 -0400

JP/All,
         One additional (late) comment, is that it seems to be a bit 
hard to always distinguish when PCE is used to mean "Path Computation 
the topic/architecture" and when it is used to mean "Path Computation 
the computing component".  What do you think about distinguishing 
these two, maybe using something like:

PCE when talking about the whole topic&architecture

PCS when talking the computing/server component.

This also provides symmetry to the PCC component.

I'm not stuck on these, so any other solution that you and the other 
authors come up with should be fine.

Lou

At 06:51 PM 10/12/2005, JP Vasseur wrote:

><https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pce>https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pce 
>