Subject: [Pce] Draft PCE WG Meeting agenda - IETF-64

From: JP Vasseur <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2005 09:56:20 -0400

Hi,

Here is the draft PCE WG meeting agenda.

Duration: 150mn

As a reminder, please bear in mind that the goal of meetings is not  
to "present" documents but to rather discuss open issues, this is why  
we have face to face meetings.

1) Agenda/admin (5mn)
2) PCE WG Milestone update (10mn)
3) PCE Discovery requirements draft (Jean-Louis Le Roux - 5mn) - if  
necessary
4) Discussion on the PCE Discovery protocol (JL Le Roux - 15mn)
     draft-leroux-pce-discovery-proto-00.txt
5) PCECP discussion and next steps (20mn)
6) Inter-area PCECP requirement draft (Jean-Louis Le Roux - 10mn)
     draft-leroux-pce-pcecp-multiarea-reqs-00.txt
7) Inter-AS/Provider PCE requirement draft (Nabil Bitar/Raymond Zhang  
- 10mn)
     draft-bitar-interas-PCE-req-00.txt
8) Discussion on inter-layer deployment scenario, similarities with  
inter-area/AS, application specific requirements
     draft-oki-pce-inter-layer-req-00.txt (Eiji Oki - 10mn)
9) Path Computation Policy
     draft-bryskin-pce-policy-enabled-path-comp-00.txt (Igor - 20mn)
10) Cost object
     draft-dolganow-pce-cost-object-00.txt  (Andrew - 10mn)
11) Next Steps

Presenters, could you please send us your slides by Nov 3rd ?

Let us know if you have any comment.

JP and Adrian.

_______________________________________________
Pce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pce