Subject: [Pce] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-pce-comm-protocol-gen-reqs-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 15:50:01 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Path Computation Element Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: PCE Communication Protocol Generic Requirements
	Author(s)	: J. Le Roux, J. Ash
	Filename	: draft-ietf-pce-comm-protocol-gen-reqs-06.txt
	Pages		: 21
	Date		: 2006-5-22
	
The PCE model is described in the "PCE Architecture" document and
   facilitates path computation requests from Path Computation Clients
   (PCCs) to Path Computation Elements (PCEs).  This document specifies
   generic requirements for a communication protocol between PCCs and
   PCEs, and also between PCEs where cooperation between PCEs is
   desirable.  Subsequent documents will specify application-specific
   requirements for the PCE communication protocol.

_______________________________________________
Pce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pce