Subject: [Pce] MPLS 2006 International Conference program

From: "MOIGNARD Renaud RD-CORE-LAN" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 13:39:46 +0200

MPLS 2006 International Conference

Omni Shoreham Hotel, Washington DC, October 15-18, 2006, 
http://www.mpls2006.com/ <http://www.mpls2006.com/> 

You are cordially invited to attend the MPLS 2006 International
Conference to be held in Washington, DC from October 15-18, 2006. The
4-day event consists of highly technical sessions, tutorials, panel
discussions, and exhibits.  Program details are available at:  
http://www.mpls2006.com/program.htm
<http://www.mpls2006.com/program.htm> 

 Registration for the conference is now open. Early registration
discounts are highly attractive and are valid for a limited time only.
To register, go to:  http://www.mpls2006.com/onlineregis.htm
<http://www.mpls2006.com/onlineregis.htm> 

To make reservations at the Omni Shoreham Hotel, please call the Hotel
Reservation Desk directly. You must identify yourself as MPLS 2006
conference attendees for discounted rates.  Or, go to 
www.omnishorehamhotle.com <http://www.omnishorehamhotle.com/>  and at
the bottom of the page enter 12400606975 for the group code.  By phone,
please call the Hotel Reservation Desk directly (1-800-843-6664 or
202-265-7972). You must identify yourself as MPLS 2006 conference
attendee for discounted rates. Please note Reservation may be accepted
only subject to space availability.

Important Dates:

------------------------

- Early Registration Rates Cut-Off Date: August 1, 2006

- Tutorials: Sunday, October 15, 10:30 am - 6:00 pm

- Technical Sessions: Monday-Wednesday, October 16-18, 8:30 am - 6:00 pm

- Breaks & Exhibits: Monday, October 16th - Wednesday, October 18th 

- 7th Public Interoperability Demonstration: October 19th, 11:00 am

Renaud Moignard
France Telecom R&D Division 
[email-masked]

_______________________________________________
Pce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pce