Subject: [Pce] PCE global concurrent optimization

From: Young Lee <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 10:47:41 -0500

Heads up on this I-D.

We are proposing PCECP requirements for support of global concurrent
optimization. Your comments would be welcomed.

Thanks,

Young

------------------------------------

*	To: i-d-announce at <mailto:[email-masked]>  ietf.org 
*	Subject: I-D
ACTION:draft-lee-pce-global-concurrent-optimization-00.txt 
*	From: Internet-Drafts <mailto:[email-masked]>  at
ietf.org 
*	Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 15:50:02 -0400 

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

        Title          : Path Computation Element Communication 
                          Protocol (PCECP) Requirements for Support of 
                          Global Concurrent Optimization
        Author(s)      : Y. Lee, D. King & E.Oki
        Filename       : draft-lee-pce-global-concurrent-optimization-00.txt
        Pages          : 17
        Date           : 2006-10-12
        
   The Path Computation Element (PCE) is a network component,
   application, or node that is capable of performing path computations
   at the request of Path Computation Clients (PCCs).  The PCE is
   applied in Multiprotocol Label Switching Traffic Engineering
   (MPLS-TE) networks and in Generalized MPLS (GMPLS) networks to
   determine the routes of Label Switched Paths (LSPs) through the
   network.
 
   The Path Computation Element Communication Protocol (PCECP) is
   specified for communications between PCCs and PCEs, and between
   cooperating PCEs.  This document provides application-specific
   requirements for the PCECP in support of a large-scale concurrent
   path computation application.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lee-pce-global-concurrent-optimiza
tion-00.txt
 
To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
i-d-announce-request at ietf.org with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.
 
Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-lee-pce-global-concurrent-optimization-00.txt".
 
A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt
 
Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.
 
Send a message to:
        mailserv at ietf.org.
In the body type:
        "FILE
/internet-drafts/draft-lee-pce-global-concurrent-optimization-00.txt".
        
NOTE:   The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
        MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
        feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
        command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
        a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
        exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
        "multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
        up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
        how to manipulate these messages.
 
Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

<ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lee-pce-global-concurrent-optimiza
tion-00.txt>
<ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lee-pce-global-concurrent-optimiza
tion-00.txt> 

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
I-D-Announce at ietf.org
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce

_______________________________________________
Pce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pce