Subject: [Pce] I-D ACTION:draft-lee-pce-global-concurrent-optimization-03.txt

From: Young Lee <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 17:57:25 -0500

Hi all, 

A new version (03) of PCE Global Concurrent Optimization (GCO) draft has
been published as below.  

Manageability Section has been updated with the revision. Any comments and
suggestions are appreciated. Thanks. 

Young 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

               Title                        : Path Computation Element
Communication Protocol (PCECP) Requirements and Protocol Extensions In
Support of Global Concurrent Optimization
               Author(s)                : Y. Lee, et al.
               Filename                :
draft-lee-pce-global-concurrent-optimization-03.txt
               Pages                    : 32
               Date                       : 2007-4-25
               
The Path Computation Element (PCE) is a network component,
   application, or node that is capable of performing path computations
   at the request of Path Computation Clients (PCCs).  The PCE is
   applied in Multiprotocol Label Switching Traffic Engineering
   (MPLS-TE) networks and in Generalized MPLS (GMPLS) networks to
   determine the routes of Label Switched Paths (LSPs) through the
   network.  The Path Computation Element Communication Protocol (PCEP)
   is specified for communications between PCCs and PCEs, and between
   cooperating PCEs.
 
   When computing or re-optimizing the routes of a set of LSPs through a
   network it may be advantageous to perform bulk path computations in
   order to avoid blocking problems and to achieve more optimal network-
   wide solutions.  Such bulk optimization is termed Global Concurrent
   Optimization (GCO).  A Global Concurrent Optimization is able to
   simultaneously consider the entire topology of the network and the
   complete set of existing LSPs, and their respective constraints, and
   look to optimize or re-optimize the entire network to satisfy all
   constraints for all LSPs.
 
   This document provides application-specific requirements and the PCEP
   extensions in support of a global concurrent path computation
   application.
 
A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lee-pce-global-concurrent-optimiza
tion-03.txt
 
To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
i-d-announce-request at ietf.org with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.
 
Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-lee-pce-global-concurrent-optimization-03.txt".
 
A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt
 
Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.
 
Send a message to:
               mailserv at ietf.org.
In the body type:
               "FILE
/internet-drafts/draft-lee-pce-global-concurrent-optimization-03.txt".
               
NOTE:    The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
               MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
               feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
               command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack"
or
               a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail
readers
               exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
               "multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been
split
               up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation
on
               how to manipulate these messages.
 
Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

<ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lee-pce-global-concurrent-optimiza
tion-03.txt>
<ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lee-pce-global-concurrent-optimiza
tion-03.txt> 

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
I-D-Announce at ietf.org
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce

_______________________________________________
Pce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pce