Subject: [Pce] Last Call: draft-ietf-pce-disco-proto-ospf (OSPF protocol extensions for Path Computation Element (PCE) Discovery) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 12:56:07 -0400

The IESG has received a request from the Path Computation Element WG 
(pce) to consider the following document:

- 'OSPF protocol extensions for Path Computation Element (PCE) Discovery
'
   <draft-ietf-pce-disco-proto-ospf-05.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2007-06-06. Exceptionally, 
comments may be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please 
retain the beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pce-disco-proto-ospf-05.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=15173&rfc_flag=0

_______________________________________________
Pce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pce