Subject: [Pce] New PCE working group I-Ds

From: Young Lee <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 13:44:15 -0500

Yes, I support both I-D's. 

Young 

-----Message -------------------------------------

Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2007 16:31:59 +0100

From: "Adrian Farrel" <[email-masked]>

Subject: [Pce] New PCE working group I-Ds

To: <[email-masked]>

Message-ID: <011001c7dcf6$ff420210$0300a8c0@your029b8cecfe>

Content-Type: text/plain; format=flowed; charset="iso-8859-1";

            reply-type=original

Hi,

The meeting in Chicago was broadly in support of adopting two I-Ds as
working group drafts:

- Encoding of Objective Functions in Path Computation Element (PCE)

  communication and discovery protocols

  draft-leroux-pce-of-01.txt

- Diff-Serv Aware Class Type Object for Path Computation Element

  Communication Protocol draft-sivabalan-pce-dste-01.txt

Can you please indicate your opinion.

Now that the inter-AS requirements work is stable, the authors of two I-Ds
related to the use of PCE for P2MP path computations (Adrian is one of the

authors) have asked us to look at adopting this work. We think that a little
more discussion is needed first, and have asked them to present the I-Ds in
Vancouver so that we can make a decision immediately afterwards. Please have
a look at the I-Ds and send your comments to the mailing list.

- PCC-PCE Communication Requirements for Point to Multipoint

  Multiprotocol Label Switching Traffic Engineering (MPLS-TE)

  draft-yasukawa-pce-p2mp-req-02.txt

- Applicability of the Path Computation Element (PCE) to

   Point-to-Multipoint (P2MP) Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS)

   and Generalized MPLS (GMPLS) Traffic Engineering (TE)

   draft-yasukawa-pce-p2mp-app-00.txt

Thanks,

JP and Adrian 

 

------------------------------

_______________________________________________
Pce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pce