Subject: [Pce] Fw: I-D ACTION:draft-oki-pce-inter-layer-ext-00.txt

From: Eiji Oki <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 03:03:52 +0900

Hi all,

A new draft on the inter-layer PCEP extentions has been published at
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-oki-pce-inter-layer-ext-00.txt

This draft presents PCEP extensions for inter-layer traffic engineering
that satisfy the requirements described in inter-layer PCEP requirement
draft. 

Any comments and suggestions are highly appreciated.

Thank you.
Eiji

Forwarded by Eiji Oki <[email-masked]>
----------------------- Original Message -----------------------
 From:    [email-masked]
 To:      [email-masked]
 Date:    Tue, 23 Oct 2007 13:15:01 -0400
 Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-oki-pce-inter-layer-ext-00.txt 
----

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Extensions to the Path Computation Element communication Protocol (PCEP) for Inter-Layer MPLS and GMPLS Traffic Engineering 
	Author(s)	: E. Oki, et al.
	Filename	: draft-oki-pce-inter-layer-ext-00.txt
	Pages		: 1
	Date		: 2007-10-23
	
    The Path Computation Element (PCE) provides path computation 
    functions in support of traffic engineering in Multi-Protocol Label 
    Switching (MPLS) and Generalized MPLS (GMPLS) networks. 
     
    MPLS and GMPLS networks may be constructed from layered service 
    networks. It is advantageous for overall network efficiency to 
    provide end-to-end traffic engineering across multiple network 
    layers through a process called inter-layer traffic engineering. 
    PCE is a candidate solution for such requirements. 

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-oki-pce-inter-layer-ext-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-oki-pce-inter-layer-ext-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-oki-pce-inter-layer-ext-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

--------------------- Original Message Ends --------------------

--
Eiji Oki, Ph. D.
Senior Research Engineer
NTT Network Service Systems Laboratories
3-9-11 Midori-cho Musashino-shi, Tokyo 180-8585 Japan
Tel: +81-422-59-3441, Fax: +81-422-59-3787
E-mail: [email-masked]

--
大木英司
NTTネットワークサービスシステム研究所
〒180-8585 東京都武蔵野市緑町3-9-11
Tel: 0422-59-3441, Fax: 0422-59-3787
E-mail: [email-masked]
_______________________________________________
Pce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pce