Subject: [Pce] Fw: I-D ACTION:draft-lee-pce-wson-routing and wavelength-00.txt

From: Young Lee <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 15:13:51 -0600

Hi All,

A new draft on WSON RWA PCEP requirements and extensions is now available
at:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lee-pce-wson-routing
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lee-pce-wson-routing%20and%20wave
length-00.txt>  and wavelength-00.txt

This draft is a follow-up with the Wavelength Switched Optical Networks
(WSON) framework draft and presents PCEP requirements and extensions for the
support of WSON Routing and Wavelength (RWA) process.  

We'd appreciate your comments and valuable suggestions. Thanks. 

Young and Greg

-----------------Original
E-mail-----------------------------------------------

*	To: i-d-announce at <mailto:[email-masked]>  ietf.org 
*	Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-lee-pce-wson-routing and wavelength-00.txt

*	From: Internet-Drafts at <mailto:[email-masked]>
ietf.org 
*	Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 15:15:02 -0400 
*	Cc: 
*	List-archive: < <http://www1.ietf.org/pipermail/i-d-announce>
http://www1.ietf.org/pipermail/i-d-announce> 
*	List-help: <mailto:[email-masked]?subject=help> 
*	List-id: i-d-announce.ietf.org 
*	List-post: <mailto:[email-masked]> 
*	List-subscribe:
<https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce>,
<mailto:[email-masked]?subject=subscribe> 
*	List-unsubscribe:
<https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce>,
<mailto:[email-masked]?subject=unsubscribe> 
*	Reply-to: internet-drafts at <mailto:[email-masked]>
ietf.org 

  _____  

size=2 width="100%" align=center> 

*	To: i-d-announce at <mailto:[email-masked]>  ietf.org 
*	Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-lee-pce-wson-routing and wavelength-00.txt

*	From: Internet-Drafts <mailto:[email-masked]>  at
ietf.org 
*	Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 15:15:02 -0400 
*	Cc: 
*	List-archive: < <http://www1.ietf.org/pipermail/i-d-announce>
http://www1.ietf.org/pipermail/i-d-announce> 
*	List-help: <mailto:[email-masked]?subject=help> 
*	List-id: i-d-announce.ietf.org 
*	List-post: <mailto:[email-masked]> 
*	List-subscribe:
<https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce>,
<mailto:[email-masked]?subject=subscribe> 
*	List-unsubscribe:
<https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce>,
<mailto:[email-masked]?subject=unsubscribe> 
*	Reply-to: internet-drafts <mailto:[email-masked]>  at
ietf.org 

  _____  

size=2 width="100%" align=center> 
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

        Title          : Path Computation Element Communication Protocol
(PCEP) Requirements and Extensions for the Support of Wavelength Switched
Optical Networks 
        Author(s)      : Y. Lee, G. Bernstein
        Filename       : draft-lee-pce-wson-routing and wavelength-00.txt
        Pages          : 20
        Date           : 2007-10-31

   This memo provides application-specific PCEP requirements and 
   protocol enhancements for the support of Wavelength Switched Optical 
   Networks (WSON).  Lightpath provisioning in WSONs requires a routing 
   and wavelength assignment (RWA) process.  Different computational 
   architectures for the RWA process are given and the PCEP extensions 
   needed to support these architectures are defined. 

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lee-pce-wson-routing and
wavelength-00.txt
 
To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
i-d-announce-request at ietf.org with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.
 
Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-lee-pce-wson-routing and wavelength-00.txt".
 
A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt
 
Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.
 
Send a message to:
        mailserv at ietf.org.
In the body type:
        "FILE /internet-drafts/draft-lee-pce-wson-routing and
wavelength-00.txt".
        
NOTE:   The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
        MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
        feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
        command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
        a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
        exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
        "multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
        up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
        how to manipulate these messages.
 
Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

<ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lee-pce-wson-routing%20and%20wavel
ength-00.txt>
<ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lee-pce-wson-routing%20and%20wavel
ength-00.txt> 

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
I-D-Announce at ietf.org
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
 
_______________________________________________
Pce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pce