Subject: [Pce] draft-nishioka-pce-svec-list-01.txt

From: "Itaru Nishioka" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 22:31:12 +0900

Hi GCO draft Editors and All

We have submitted the update version of the following draft. The proposal discussed in this draft is one of the GCO
applications. 

Please find the draft for your perusal.  We would appreciate feedback/suggestions on the topics proposed. 

"The use of SVEC (Synchronization VECtor) list for Synchronized dependent path computations"  
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-nishioka-pce-svec-list-01.txt

Our intention in the draft is to discuss Synchronization VECtors for dependent/diverse path computations concurrently.
When a PCE performs multiple dependent/diverse path computations, like a disjoint path for a working and protected LSPs,
the PCE would need to synchronize the computations in order to increase the probability of meeting the working and
protected path disjoint objective and efficient network resource utilization. The document look to define the
association among SVECs and the required processing rules. 

Best Regards,
Itaru & Dan

_______________________________________________
Pce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pce