Subject: [Pce] PCE GCO v.2

From: Young Lee <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 10:53:09 -0600

Hi, 

A revision (v.2) for PCE Global Concurrent Optimization is now available: 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pce-global-concurrent-optimiz
ation-02.txt

Per Fabien's comments, the following have been changed from v.1:

(i) Section 5 - remove some PCEP related texts to avoid dependence on PCEP
doc

(ii) Section 5 - add a new text: "Note also that when the XRO is global to a
SVEC, and F bit is set, it
   should be allowed to specify multiple RRO objects in the PCReq message."

(iii) Section 5.2 - Instead of creating a new bit (C bit) in the SVEC object
to indicate explicitly 
   the GCO application, implicit method was used in v.2. The following text
was added: 

   "This can be indicated implicitly by placing the GCO related objects
(GOF, GC or
   XRO) after the SVEC object.  That is, if any of these objects follows
   the SVEC object in the PCReq message, all of the requested path
   computations specified in the SVEC object are subject to GOF, GC or
   XRO."

(iv) Section 5.5 - The Order TLV format was changed to be consistent with
PCEP draft.

(v) Section 5.5 -  Clarify that the delete order is not applicable to new
LSP. 

(vi) Section 5.5 -   GLOBAL CONSTRAINT Object-Class value is changed to 22
to be consistent with PCEP and OF drafts.  

Thanks for your comments and suggestions.  
Regards,

Young 

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
[email-masked]
Sent: Thursday, February 21, 2008 2:00 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Pce Digest, Vol 42, Issue 20

Send Pce mailing list submissions to
	[email-masked]

To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
	http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pce
or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
	[email-masked]

You can reach the person managing the list at
	[email-masked]

When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific than
"Re: Contents of Pce digest..."

Today's Topics:

   1. I-D
      Action:
      ([email-masked])

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Message: 1
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 12:00:01 -0800 (PST)
From: [email-masked]
Subject: [Pce] I-D
	Action:draft-ietf-pce-global-concurrent-optimization-02.txt
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"

ENCODING mime
FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pce-global-concurrent-optimization-02.txt
-------------- next part --------------

------------------------------

_______________________________________________
Pce mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pce

End of Pce Digest, Vol 42, Issue 20
***********************************

_______________________________________________
Pce mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pce