Subject: [Pce] Tentative PCE WG meeting shedule

From: JP Vasseur <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 20:56:25 -0500

TUESDAY, March 11, 2008

1520-1720 Afternoon Session II
Breakout Room    APP    calsify    Calendaring and Scheduling Standards
Simplification WG
Breakout Room    INT    intarea    Internet Area Open Meeting
Breakout Room    OPS    dnsop    Domain Name System Operations WG
Breakout Room    RAI    avt    Audio/Video Transport WG
Breakout Room    RTG    ospf    Open Shortest Path First IGP WG
Breakout Room    RTG    pce    Path Computation Element WG
Breakout Room    SEC    krb-wg    Kerberos WG
Breakout Room    TSV    pcn    Congestion and Pre-Congestion Notification WG

Thanks.

JP.
_______________________________________________
Pce mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pce