Subject: [Pce] I-D Action:draft-ietf-pce-brpc-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2008 06:15:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Path Computation Element Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : A Backward Recursive PCE-based Computation (BRPC) procedure to compute shortest inter-domain Traffic Engineering Label Switched Paths
	Author(s)       : J. Vasseur, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pce-brpc-07.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2008-02-08

The ability to compute shortest constrained Traffic Engineering Label
Switched Paths (TE LSPs) in Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) and
Generalized MPLS (GMPLS) networks across multiple domains (where a
domain is referred to as a collection of network elements within a
common sphere of address management or path computational
responsibility such as IGP areas and Autonomous Systems) has been
identified as a key requirement.  This document specifies a procedure
relying on the use of multiple Path Computation Elements (PCEs) in
order to compute such inter-domain shortest constrained paths along a
determined sequence of domains, using a backward recursive path
computation technique while preserving confidentiality across
domains, which is sometimes required when domains are managed by
different Service Providers.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pce-brpc-07.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message.
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-pce-brpc-07.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pce-brpc-07.txt".

NOTE:   The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
Pce mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pce

---

From: JP Vasseur <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2008 10:10:13 -0500

Hi,

A new revision of BRPC has been submit (rev-07).
Changes are:
1) Updated references,
2) Edits,
3) Example has been added showing the encoding of the VSPT as a non ordered
list of EROs (as suggestd by Eiji)
4) Update on IANA sections (there are a few errors there).

I attached the Diffs.

Thanks.

JP. 

------ Forwarded Message
> From: <[email-masked]>
> Date: Fri,  8 Feb 2008 06:15:01 -0800 (PST)
> To: <[email-masked]>
> Cc: <[email-masked]>
> Subject: [Pce] I-D Action:draft-ietf-pce-brpc-07.txt
> 
> Title           : A Backward Recursive PCE-based Computation (BRPC) procedure
> to compute shortest inter-domain Traffic Engineering Label Switched Paths
> Content-Type: text/plain
> Content-ID: <2008-02-08060956.I-D\@ietf.org>
> 

------ End of Forwarded Message