Subject: [Pce] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-pce-interas-pcecp-reqs-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 16:00:05 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Path Computation Element Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Inter-AS Requirements for the Path Computation Element Communication Protocol (PCECP)
	Author(s)	: N. Bitar
	Filename	: draft-ietf-pce-interas-pcecp-reqs-04.txt
	Pages		: 13
	Date		: 2008-2-22
	
Multiprotocol Label Switching Traffic Engineered (MPLS-TE) Label 
   Switched Paths (LSPs) may be established wholly within an Autonomous 
   System (AS) or may cross AS boundaries. 
    
   The Path Computation Element (PCE) is a component that is capable of 
   computing paths for MPLS-TE LSPs. The PCE Communication 
   Protocol(PCECP) is defined to allow communication between Path 
   Computation Clients (PCCs) and PCEs, and between PCEs. The PCECP is 
   used to request paths and to supply computed paths in response. 
   Generic requirements for the PCECP are set out in "Path Computation 
   Element(PCE) Communication Protocol Generic Requirements", RFC 4657. 
   This document extends those requirements to cover the use of PCECP 
   in support of inter-AS MPLS-TE.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pce-interas-pcecp-reqs-04.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-pce-interas-pcecp-reqs-04.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt
_______________________________________________
Pce mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pce

---

From: JP Vasseur <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2008 08:19:52 -0800

Dear WG,

There will be a slot in Philadelphia about this ID. Please review, the plan
is to LC right after the  next WG meeting.

Thanks.

JP.

------ Forwarded Message
> From: <[email-masked]>
> Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 16:00:05 -0800 (PST)
> To: <[email-masked]>
> Cc: <[email-masked]>
> Subject: [Pce] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-pce-interas-pcecp-reqs-04.txt
> 

------ End of Forwarded Message