Subject: [Pce] Working Group Last Call on PCEP

From: "Adrian Farrel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 22:37:52 -0000

Hi,

The authors have just issued 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pce-pcep-10.txt which 
represents a major clean-up on the I-D.

They tell me that the protocol is thoroughly implemented and has had several 
successful interoperability tests. They say the specification is cooked and 
ready for last call.

A quick check shows that there are a few minor formatting issues, but none 
of these should impact your ability to review the content. So...

This email starts a three week working group last call. The last call will 
end at 12 noon GMT on Monday 3rd March.

Please send your comments to the mailing list.

Thanks,
Adrian 

_______________________________________________
Pce mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pce