Subject: [Pce] Last Call: draft-ietf-pce-interas-pcecp-reqs (Inter-AS Requirements for the Path Computation Element Communication Protocol (PCEP)) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2008 11:09:20 -0700 (PDT)

The IESG has received a request from the Path Computation Element WG 
(pce) to consider the following document:

- 'Inter-AS Requirements for the Path Computation Element Communication 
   Protocol (PCEP) '
   <draft-ietf-pce-interas-pcecp-reqs-06.txt> as an Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2008-07-31. Exceptionally, 
comments may be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please 
retain the beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pce-interas-pcecp-reqs-06.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=15115&rfc_flag=0

_______________________________________________
Pce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pce