Subject: [Pce] I-D Action:draft-ietf-pce-tc-mib-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2008 08:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Path Computation Element Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Definitions of Textual Conventions for Path Computation Element
	Author(s)       : E. Stephan
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pce-tc-mib-03.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2008-07-01

This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
for use with network management protocols in the Internet community.
In particular, it defines Textual Conventions to represent commonly
used Path Computation Element (PCE) management information.  The
intent is that these TEXTUAL CONVENTIONS (TCs) will be imported and
used in PCE related MIB modules to avoid duplicating conventions.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pce-tc-mib-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
Pce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pce