Subject: [Pce] New Drafts

From: Young Lee <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 17:59:12 -0500

Hi All,

A new version of PCEP support for WSON has been uploaded.  We'd appreciate
your input/comments and discussions in Minneapolis.

Young

---------------------snipped------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

        Title          : PCEP Requirements and Extensions for WSON Routing
and Wavelength Assignment
        Author(s)      : Y. Lee, G. Bernstein
        Filename       : draft-lee-pce-wson-routing-wavelength-03.txt
        Pages          : 17
        Date           : 2008-10-27
        
This memo provides application-specific requirements and protocol 
   enhancements for the Path Computation Element communication Protocol 
   (PCEP) for the support of Wavelength Switched Optical Networks 
   (WSON).  Lightpath provisioning in WSONs requires a routing and 
   wavelength assignment (RWA) process.  From a path computation 
   perspective, wavelength assignment is the process of determining 
   which wavelength can be used on each hop of a path and forms an 
   additional routing constraint to optical light path computation. 
   Different computational architectures for the RWA process are given 
   and the PCEP extensions needed to support these architectures are 
   defined.
 
A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lee-pce-wson-routing-wavelength-03
.txt
 
Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
 <ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/> ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/
 
Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

_______________________________________________
Pce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pce