Subject: [Pce] I-D Action:draft-ietf-pce-policy-enabled-path-comp-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 09:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Path Computation Element Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Policy-Enabled Path Computation Framework
	Author(s)       : I. Bryskin, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pce-policy-enabled-path-comp-04.txt
	Pages           : 36
	Date            : 2008-10-31

The Path Computation Element (PCE) Architecture introduces the
concept of policy in the context of path computation. This document
provides additional details on policy within the PCE Architecture and
also provides context for the support of PCE Policy. This document
introduces the use of the Policy Core Information Model (PCIM) as a
framework for supporting path computation policy. This document also
provides representative scenarios for the support of PCE Policy.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pce-policy-enabled-path-comp-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
Pce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pce