Subject: [Pce] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-pce-p2mp-app-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2009 16:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Path Computation Element Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Applicability of the Path Computation Element (PCE) to
Point-to-Multipoint (P2MP) Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS)and Generalized MPLS (GMPLS) Traffic Engineering (TE)
	Author(s)	: S. Yasukawa, A. Farrel
	Filename	: draft-ietf-pce-p2mp-app-01.txt
	Pages		: 16
	Date		: 2009-2-13
	
The Path Computation Element (PCE) provides path computation
   functions in support of traffic engineering in Multiprotocol Label
   Switching (MPLS) and Generalized MPLS (GMPLS) networks.

   Extensions to the MPLS and GMPLS signaling and routing protocols have
   been made in support of point-to-multipoint (P2MP) Traffic Engineered
   (TE) Label Switched Paths (LSPs).

   This document examines the applicability of PCE to path computation
   for P2MP TE LSPs in MPLS and GMPLS networks. It describes the
   motivation for using a PCE to compute these paths, and examines which
   of the PCE architectural models are appropriate.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pce-p2mp-app-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.