Subject: [Pce] I-D Action:draft-ietf-pce-pcep-p2mp-extensions-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 14:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Path Computation Element Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Extensions to the Path Computation Element Communication Protocol (PCEP) for Point-to-Multipoint Traffic Engineering Label Switched Paths
	Author(s)       : Q. Zhao, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pce-pcep-p2mp-extensions-02.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2009-03-09

Point-to-point Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) and Generalized
MPLS (GMPLS) Traffic Engineering Label Switched Paths (TE LSPs) may
be established using signaling techniques, but their paths may first
be determined.  The Path Computation Element (PCE) has been
identified as an appropriate technology for the determination of the
paths of P2MP TE LSPs.

This document describes extensions to the PCE communication Protocol
(PCEP) to handle requests and responses for the computation of paths
for P2MP TE LSPs.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pce-pcep-p2mp-extensions-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.