Subject: [Pce] draft-lee-pce-ted-alternatives-01.txt

From: Young Lee <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Mar 2009 14:54:33 -0600

Hi,
 
We have published a revision of "Alternative Approaches to TED Creation and
Maintenance for PCE." 
We'd appreciate your comments and discussion in the mailing list. Thanks. 
 
Young 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

        Title          : Alternative Approaches to Traffic Engineering
Database Creation and Maintenance for Path Computation Elements
        Author(s)      : G. Bernstein, Y. Lee, D. Li
        Filename       : draft-lee-pce-ted-alternatives-01.txt
        Pages          : 22
        Date           : 2009-3-2
        
Path Computation Elements (PCEs) require an accurate and timely 
   Traffic Engineering Database (TED). Traditionally this TED has been 
   obtained from a link state routing protocol supporting traffic 
   engineering extensions. This document discusses possible alternatives 
   and enhancements to such an approach and their potential impacts on 
   network nodes, routing protocols, and PCEs.
 
A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lee-pce-ted-alternatives-01.txt
 
Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
 <ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/> ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/