Subject: [Pce] some editorial changes for GCO

From: Young Lee <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 00:32:59 -0500

Hi PCErs, 

During the RFC Editor's review on the GCO draft, the following changes were
proposed by the authors of the draft: 

In Section 5.1:

>> Section 5.1

>> OLD :

>>    Note: This can be achieved by the following objective function:

>>    minimize max over all links {(C(i)-A(i))/C(i)} where C(i) is the

>>    link capacity for link i and A(i) is the total bandwidth allocated

>>    on link i.

>> NEW :

>>    Note: This can be achieved by the following objective function:

>>    minimize max over all links {A(i))/C(i)} where C(i) is the

>>    link capacity for link i and A(i) is the total bandwidth allocated

>>    on link i.

The reason for this change is to make this Objective Function (MLL) defined
in the GCO draft to be consistent with RFC 5541. 

Note that this does not incur any functional change. 

If you have any questions on this, please discuss in the mailing list.
Thanks. 

Young