Subject: [Pce] I-D Action:draft-ietf-pce-gmpls-aps-req-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2009 02:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Path Computation Element Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Document: draft-ietf-pce-gmpls-aps-req-01.txt
	Author(s)       : T. Otani, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pce-gmpls-aps-req-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2009-07-08

The initial effort of PCE WG is specifically focused on MPLS (Multi-
protocol label switching). As a next step, this draft describes 
functional requirements for GMPLS (Generalized MPLS) application of 
PCE (Path computation element).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pce-gmpls-aps-req-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.