Subject: [Pce] iPOP 2010 submission deadline extended to March 1

From: "Shoichiro Seno" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2010 10:51:38 +0900

CCAMP, MPLS, MPLS-TP and PCE subscribers,

Please find below iPOP 2010 CFP with the extended deadline.

Sorry for multiple messages.

Sho Seno
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
                                 Call for Presentation

           6th International Conference on IP + Optical Network (iPOP 2010)
                                   June 10-11, 2010
                   NTT Musashino R&D Center, Tokyo, Japan
                         http://www.pilab.jp/ipop2010/

The conference is intended to share among the industry and the academia, the
knowledge, new findings, and experience on the state-of-the art of IP and
optical networking technologies. It features technical sessions and planned
exhibitions. The opportunity to participate is open to all.

Important Dates:
Submission deadline of one-page abstract: March 1, 2010 (extended) 
Notification of acceptance: April 2, 2010 
Submission deadline of final presentation slides: April 23, 2010

The Technical Program Committee for iPOP 2010 is soliciting presentation
proposals for this conference. Protocol design, experiment, theory,
implementation, and operational experiences are solicited.
The topics of the conference will include but not limited to the following:

* GMPLS/ASON technologies
* GMPLS Network management, OA&M
* Multi-layer network (MLN) / Multi-region network (MRN)
* Path Computation Element (PCE), Traffic engineering
* Inter-area/Inter-AS network
* L1VPN, Bandwidth on Demand, and Photonic Grid
* Wavelength Switched Optical Networks (WSON), Routing wavelength
  assignment, Impairment management
* GMPLS-controlled Ethernet Label Switching (GELS) and related Ethernet
  transport technologies
* Carrier Ethernet and MPLS-TP
* Photonic Network for NxGN and NwGN
* Application with high-bandwidth demand
* Testbed, field trial

If you wish to submit a topic for consideration, please send an Extended
Abstracts of a 400 words and a maximum of 1 page, including figures and
diagrams, speaker's name, affiliation, and contact information to the
Technical Program Committee at [email-masked].
Please see http://www.pilab.jp/ipop2010/ for more details.

General Chairs:
Tomonori Aoyama, Keio University, Japan
Bijan Jabbari, ISOCORE, USA
Hisashi Koumura, NTT, Japan

Organization Committee Co-Chairs:
Naoaki Yamanaka, Keio University, Japan
Atsushi Hiramatsu, NTT, Japan
Soichiro Araki, NEC, Japan

Exhibition Committee Co-Chairs:
Kohei Shiomoto, NTT, Japan
Munefumi Tsurusawa, KDDI R&D, Japan

Technical Program Committee Co-Chairs:
Eiji Oki, University of Electro-Communications, Japan 
Monique Morrow, Cisco Systems, USA
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
----