Subject: [Pce] Porviosional Agenda

From: JP Vasseur <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2010 23:30:53 +0100

Here is the provisional agenda for the PCE WG Meeting - IETF-77 - Note  
that the final agenda will be available Feb 26:
THURSDAY, March 25, 2010

1300-1500  Afternoon Session I
Redondo         	INT 	netext      	Network-Based Mobility Extensions WG
Manhattan       	IRTF	SAMRG       	Scalable Adaptive Multicast  
Research Group
California B    	OPS 	grow        	Global Routing Operations WG
California A    	RAI 	p2psip      	Peer-to-Peer Session Initiation  
Protocol WG
Huntington      	RTG 	pce         	Path Computation Element WG
Palos Verdes    	RTG 	rtgwg       	Routing Area Working Group WG
California D    	SEC 	saag        	Security Area Open Meeting
California C    	TSV 	behave      	Behavior Engineering for Hindrance  
Avoidance WG
We will soon start working on the agenda.

Thanks.

JP.