Subject: [Pce] FW: Nomcom 2009-2010: IESG Appointments

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2010 17:25:08 +0100

Hi all.

As you may be aware, Ross has reached the term of his AD mandate.
Stewart Bryant, who you probably already know, has been nominated to
join Adrian as routing AD. We do not know if they will swap some of
their WG advisor hats, but I do not expect any change for the PCE WG.

Thank you Ross, good luck in IAB. Hi Stewart, welcome among us.

Regards

Julien

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Mary Barnes

Hi all,

The 2009-2010 IETF Nominating committee is pleased to announce the
selection of the IESG members whose two year terms start in March 2010. 

The following have been selected to serve as ADs by the nominating
committee for the open IESG positions and confirmed by the IAB in their
role as confirming body:

Applications: Peter Saint-Andre
Internet: Jari Arkko
Operations and Management: Dan Romascanu
Real-time Applications and Infrastructure: Gonzalo Camarillo
Routing: Stewart Bryant
Security: Sean Turner
Transport: David Harrington

Our thanks to the incumbents who are not returning for their outstanding
service, to the many qualified members of the community who offered to
serve, to the community for their assistance in this process, and to the
named individuals above for agreeing to serve the community on the IESG.

Best Regards,
Mary Barnes
[email-masked]
[email-masked]
[email-masked]

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce

*********************************
This message and any attachments (the "message") are confidential and intended solely for the addressees. 
Any unauthorised use or dissemination is prohibited.
Messages are susceptible to alteration. 
France Telecom Group shall not be liable for the message if altered, changed or falsified.
If you are not the intended addressee of this message, please cancel it immediately and inform the sender.
********************************