Subject: [Pce] New Version Notification for draft-zhao-pce-pcep-inter-domain-p2mp-procedures-03

From: Quintin Zhao <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 05 Feb 2010 00:38:48 -0000

PCE'rs, 

The authors of draft-zhao-pce-pcep-inter-domain-p2mp-procedures have posted
a new version. This version includes the following updates:

- Clarification of work and update of Abstract;
- Reordered and cleaned up Introduction text;
- Cleaned up Terminology;
- Expanded Problem Statement and added some requirements;
- Cleaned up Definition of X-VSPT.

We have made more corrections throughout the document and updated the
references.

Thank you!	
Quintin

-----Original Message-----
From: IETF I-D Submission Tool [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, February 04, 2010 7:37 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: New Version Notification for
draft-zhao-pce-pcep-inter-domain-p2mp-procedures-03

A new version of I-D,
draft-zhao-pce-pcep-inter-domain-p2mp-procedures-03.txt has been successfuly
submitted by Quintin Zhao and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-zhao-pce-pcep-inter-domain-p2mp-procedures
Revision:	 03
Title:		 PCE-based Computation Procedure To Compute Shortest
Constrained P2MP Inter-domain Traffic Engineering Label Switched Paths
Creation_date:	 2010-02-04
WG ID:		 Independent Submission
Number_of_pages: 20

Abstract:
The ability to compute paths for constrained point-to-multipoint 
(P2MP) Traffic Engineering Label Switched Paths(TE LSPs) across 
multiple domains has been identified as a key requirement for the
deployment of P2MP services in MPLS and GMPLS networks. The Path
Computation Element (PCE) has been recognized as an appropriate
technology for the determination of inter-domain paths of P2MP TE
LSPs. 

This document describes the procedures and extensions to the PCE
communication Protocol (PCEP) to handle requests and responses for
the computation of inter-domain paths for P2MP TE LSPs.

The IETF Secretariat.