Subject: Re: [Pce] Working Group Last Call: draft-ietf-pce-pcep-p2mp-extensions-07

From: "Daniel King" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2010 18:55:00 -0000

Hi JP,

I believe we completed last call with no comments on
"draft-ietf-pce-pcep-p2mp-extensions-07". 

Thanks,
Dan

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of JP
Vasseur
Sent: 04 February 2010 16:42
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Pce] Working Group Last Call:
draft-ietf-pce-pcep-p2mp-extensions-07

Dear all,

Thanks to the authors for the work.

This starts a WG Last call on "draft-ietf-pce-pcep-p2mp-extensions-07" that
will end on Feb 19, noon ET. Please send your comments to the authors and
copy the mailing list.

Thanks.

JP.

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Daniel King" <[email-masked]>

Date: February 2, 2010 7:15:10 PM CEST

To: <[email-masked]>

Subject: [Pce] New Version Notification for
draft-ietf-pce-pcep-p2mp-extensions-07

Hi All, 

This new version of our draft incorporates a number of minor updates,
specifically:

- Updated Trust Legal Provisions as per Dec 28 (2009) bulletin. 
- Clearer introductory text
- Slightly expanded Section 3.1.1 (P2MP Computation TLV in the Existing PCE
Discovery Protocol)      
- Clearer text for the Efficient Presentation of P2MP LSPs
- Plus a few minor nits and comments

Special thanks to Adrian for his review!

Br, pcep-p2mp-extensions authors

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
[email-masked]
Sent: 02 February 2010 18:00
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [Pce] I-D Action:draft-ietf-pce-pcep-p2mp-extensions-07.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Path Computation Element Working Group of
the IETF.

            Title           : Extensions to the Path Computation Element
Communication Protocol (PCEP) for Point-to-Multipoint Traffic Engineering
Label Switched Paths
            Author(s)       : Q. Zhao, et al.
            Filename        : draft-ietf-pce-pcep-p2mp-extensions-07.txt
            Pages           : 31
            Date            : 2010-02-02

Point-to-point Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) and Generalized MPLS
(GMPLS) Traffic Engineering Label Switched Paths (TE LSPs) may be
established using signaling techniques, but their paths may first need to be
determined.  The Path Computation Element (PCE) has been identified as an
appropriate technology for the determination of the paths of P2MP TE LSPs.

This document describes extensions to the PCE communication Protocol
(PCEP) to handle requests and responses for the computation of paths for
P2MP TE LSPs.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pce-pcep-p2mp-extensions-07.t
xt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

_______________________________________________
Pce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pce