Subject: [Pce] Implementations of draft-ietf-pce-pcep-p2mp-extensions-07

From: JP Vasseur <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2010 12:44:28 +0100

Dear all,

Before requesting publication of draft-ietf-pce-pcep-p2mp- 
extensions-07, we would appreciate any feed-back
on existing implementations.

Thanks.

JP.

---

From: Quintin Zhao <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 23:06:05 -0700

JP,

We have implemented draft-ietf-pce-pcep-p2mp-extensions and found no major
issues. I recently noticed a minor typo that I would like to update in the
draft.  We would also like to offer other implementers to discuss
interoperability with us. 

Thanks, 

Quintin

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------

From: JP Vasseur <[email-masked]>

Subject: [Pce] Implementations of

            draft-ietf-pce-pcep-p2mp-extensions-07

To: [email-masked]

Message-ID: <[email-masked]>

Content-Type: text/plain; charset=US-ASCII; format=flowed; delsp=yes

Dear all,

Before requesting publication of draft-ietf-pce-pcep-p2mp- extensions-07, we
would appreciate any feed-back on existing implementations.

Thanks.

JP.