Subject: [Pce] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-pce-pcep-svec-list-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2010 15:30:28 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Path Computation Element Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: The use of SVEC (Synchronization VECtor) list for Synchronized dependent path computations
	Author(s)	: I. Nishioka, D. King
	Filename	: draft-ietf-pce-pcep-svec-list-05.txt
	Pages		: 17
	Date		: 2010-6-7
	
A Path Computation Element (PCE) may be required to perform 
   dependent path computations. Dependent path computations are 
   requests that need to be synchronized in order to meet specific 
   objectives. An example of a dependent request would be a PCE 
   computing a set of services which are required to be diverse 
   (disjointed) from each other. When a PCE computes sets of dependent 
   path computation requests concurrently, it is required to use the 
   Synchronization VECtor (SVEC) list for association among the sets of 
   dependent path computation requests. The SVEC object is optional and 
   carried within the Path Computation Element Protocol (PCEP) 
   PCRequest (PCReq) message. 

   This document does not specify the PCEP SVEC object or procedure.    
   This informational document clarifies the use of the SVEC list for 
   synchronized path computations when computing dependent requests. 
   The document also describes a number of usage scenarios for SVEC 
   lists within single domain and multi-domain environments.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pce-pcep-svec-list-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---

From: "Daniel King" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2010 09:40:05 +0100

Hi All, 

This new version resolves a single Discuss from Tim Polk regarding the
construction of associated SVECs. 

Br, Dan. 

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of [email-masked]
Sent: 07 June 2010 23:30
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-pce-pcep-svec-list-05.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Path Computation Element Working Group of
the IETF.

	Title		: The use of SVEC (Synchronization VECtor) list for
Synchronized dependent path computations
	Author(s)	: I. Nishioka, D. King
	Filename	: draft-ietf-pce-pcep-svec-list-05.txt
	Pages		: 17
	Date		: 2010-6-7