Subject: Re: [Pce] Adoption of draft-king-pce-hierarchy-fwk-06

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2011 13:34:53 +0800

Yes/Support

Best Regards,

Xihua Fu

ZTE Corporation

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of 
Julien Meuric
Sent: Tuesday, September 20, 2011 8:38 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Pce] Adoption of draft-king-pce-hierarchy-fwk-06

Hi PCE WG.

The framework for hierarchical PCE has been there for long, discussed 
several times and was pending the charter update. This is a poll for 
adopting draft-king-pce-hierarchy-fwk-06 as WG document. Please reply to 
this message to express either your support, i.e. you consider the I-D 
is a good foundation to address the issue, or your objection, which you 
are expected to clarify.

Thank you,

JP & Julien

_______________________________________________
Pce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pce
_______________________________________________
Pce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pce

---

From: Quintin Zhao <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2011 09:26:36 -0400

Yes/support!

Thanks,

Quintin

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Julien
Meuric
Sent: 20 September 2011 16:08
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Pce] Adoption of draft-king-pce-hierarchy-fwk-06

Hi PCE WG.

The framework for hierarchical PCE has been there for long, discussed
several times and was pending the charter update. This is a poll for
adopting draft-king-pce-hierarchy-fwk-06 as WG document. Please reply to
this message to express either your support, i.e. you consider the I-D is a
good foundation to address the issue, or your objection, which you are
expected to clarify.

Thank you,

JP & Julien

_
***

---

From: Ramon Casellas <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2011 17:15:57 +0200

Yes, support
Thanks,
R.