Subject: [Pce] I-D Action: draft-ietf-pce-pcep-domain-sequence-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2013 01:46:30 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Path Computation Element Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Standard Representation Of Domain-Sequence
	Author(s)       : Dhruv Dhody
                          Udayasree Palle
                          Ramon Casellas
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pce-pcep-domain-sequence-02.txt
	Pages           : 33
	Date            : 2013-02-18

Abstract:
   The ability to compute shortest constrained Traffic Engineering Label
   Switched Paths (TE LSPs) in Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) and
   Generalized MPLS (GMPLS) networks across multiple domains has been
   identified as a key requirement for P2P and P2MP scenarios.  In this
   context, a domain is a collection of network elements within a common
   sphere of address management or path computational responsibility
   such as an IGP area or an Autonomous Systems.  This document
   specifies a standard representation and encoding of a Domain-
   Sequence, which is defined as an ordered sequence of domains
   traversed to reach the destination domain.  This document also
   defines new subobjects to be used to encode domain identifiers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pce-pcep-domain-sequence

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pce-pcep-domain-sequence-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-pce-pcep-domain-sequence-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/