Subject: [Pce] Keep-alive on draft-dugeon-pce-ted-reqs

From: "Adrian Farrel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2013 21:26:32 -0000

Hi,

As Oscar commented in his review of draft-farrkingel-pce-questions, your draft
is interesting and has a bearing on some of the questions we are trying to
answer. 

I was just about to add a reference to your draft, but I see it expired some 6
months ago.

Do you intend to resurrect it, or can I cannibalize it (with appropriate credit
to the authors) to include some information about what should be in a TED?

Thanks,
Adrian

---

From: Olivier Dugeon <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2013 15:00:54 +0100

Dear Adrian,

Yes, we intend to resurrect it. Unfortunately we (with Julien) are very 
busy with a European project and developing Hierarchical Traffic 
Engineering stuff as a solution for inter-domain TED fulfilment.

I just update the draft (refresh reference) but has no more time to add 
new stuff or complete GMPLS part. After discussing with Julien, we are 
not sure that it is pertinent to re-submit this refreshing version of 
the draftjust to resurrect it now, and we prefer to wait next IETF 
meeting period (our project ends end of March, so, we'll have time to 
work on the draft after). But, if you prefer to have a reference on a 
living document, just tell me and I will re-submit this refreshing version.

Regards,

Olivier