Subject: [Pce] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-dhody-pce-stateful-pce-auto-bandwidth-00.txt

From: Dhruv Dhody <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2013 20:45:09 +0530

Hi PCEers,

We uploaded a new draft for enabling automatic and smart bandwidth
adjustment in case of stateful PCE. I have also attached the slides which
we prepared for the WG which can help to introduce the draft.

Comments? Questions? Always welcome...

Regards,
Dhruv (on behalf of authors)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 3:13 PM
Subject: New Version Notification for
draft-dhody-pce-stateful-pce-auto-bandwidth-00.txt
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]

A new version of I-D, draft-dhody-pce-stateful-pce-auto-bandwidth-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Dhruv Dhody and posted to the
IETF repository.

Filename:        draft-dhody-pce-stateful-pce-auto-bandwidth
Revision:        00
Title:           PCEP Extensions for MPLS-TE LSP Automatic Bandwidth
Adjustment with stateful PCE
Creation date:   2013-02-18
Group:           Individual Submission
Number of pages: 11
URL:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dhody-pce-stateful-pce-auto-bandwidth-00.txt
Status:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dhody-pce-stateful-pce-auto-bandwidth
Htmlized:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dhody-pce-stateful-pce-auto-bandwidth-00

Abstract:
   The Path Computation Element Communication Protocol (PCEP) provides
   mechanisms for Path Computation Elements (PCEs) to perform path
   computations in response to Path Computation Clients (PCCs) requests.
   The extensions described in [STATEFUL-PCE] provide stateful control
   of Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) Traffic Engineering Label
   Switched Paths (TE LSP) via PCEP, for a model where the PCC delegates
   control over one or more locally configured LSPs to the PCE.

   This document describes the automatic bandwidth adjustment of such
   LSPs under the stateful PCE model.

The IETF Secretariat