Subject: [Pce] I-D Action: draft-ietf-pce-gmpls-aps-req-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2013 15:13:53 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Path Computation Element Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Requirements for GMPLS applications of PCE
	Author(s)       : Tomohiro Otani
                          Kenichi Ogaki
                          Diego Caviglia
                          Fatai Zhang
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pce-gmpls-aps-req-07.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2013-03-12

Abstract:
   The initial effort of the PCE WG is specifically focused on MPLS
   (Multi-protocol label switching).  As a next step, this draft
   describes functional requirements for GMPLS (Generalized MPLS)
   application of PCE (Path computation element).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pce-gmpls-aps-req

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pce-gmpls-aps-req-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-pce-gmpls-aps-req-07

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: "Ogaki, Kenichi" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2013 07:24:32 +0900

Dear PCEers,

We haven't have any further comments for the modified draft (-06r1) reflecting WGLC comments, so uploaded the one as a new version (-07).

Thanks,
Kenichi

On 3/13/13 7:13 AM, [email-masked] wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> Pce mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pce
>