Subject: [Pce] Fwd: I-D Action: draft-ietf-pce-pcep-domain-sequence-02.txt

From: Dhruv Dhody <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2013 17:19:45 +0530

Hi PCEers,

Since both Ramon & I will not be in Orlando, we wanted to keep the WG
updated regarding the progress of the document
“draft-ietf-pce-pcep-domain-sequence”. **

** We have made an update on 18th Feb.

The main changes are - **

   - Rearrangement of some sections
   - Clear description of the domain-sequence IRO encoding options
   - Relationship to RSVP-TE with reference to the CCAMP draft [1]
   - Unifying terminology
   - Editorial changes

IMP Note: The multiple encoding options for the IRO are documented in the
draft (section 3.4), we welcome any feedback on the encoding preference
from the WG along with any other comments.

For those of you heading to Orlando, Hope you have a good meeting :)

Regards,****

Dhruv (on behalf of authors)

[1]
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dhody-ccamp-rsvp-te-domain-subobjects-00

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 3:16 PM
Subject: [Pce] I-D Action: draft-ietf-pce-pcep-domain-sequence-02.txt
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Path Computation Element Working Group of
the IETF.

        Title           : Standard Representation Of Domain-Sequence
        Author(s)       : Dhruv Dhody
                          Udayasree Palle
                          Ramon Casellas
        Filename        : draft-ietf-pce-pcep-domain-sequence-02.txt
        Pages           : 33
        Date            : 2013-02-18

Abstract:
   The ability to compute shortest constrained Traffic Engineering Label
   Switched Paths (TE LSPs) in Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) and
   Generalized MPLS (GMPLS) networks across multiple domains has been
   identified as a key requirement for P2P and P2MP scenarios.  In this
   context, a domain is a collection of network elements within a common
   sphere of address management or path computational responsibility
   such as an IGP area or an Autonomous Systems.  This document
   specifies a standard representation and encoding of a Domain-
   Sequence, which is defined as an ordered sequence of domains
   traversed to reach the destination domain.  This document also
   defines new subobjects to be used to encode domain identifiers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pce-pcep-domain-sequence

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pce-pcep-domain-sequence-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-pce-pcep-domain-sequence-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

_______________________________________________
Pce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pce