Subject: [Pce] Last IPR Check on draft-ietf-pce-pcep-inter-domain-p2mp-procedures

From: Julien Meuric <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 May 2013 10:53:33 +0200

Dear authors of the aforementioned document,

Has all IPR that applies to 
draft-ietf-pce-pcep-inter-domain-p2mp-procedures been disclosed in 
compliance with IETF IPR rules? (see RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669 and 5378 for 
more details)

Note that an associated IPR was disclosed in last February.

A response from each of you is expected.

Regards,

JP & Julien

---

From: Ramon Casellas <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 May 2013 11:01:47 +0200

> A response from each of you is expected. 
Julien, all

Other than https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/2004/ I am not aware of any 
other IPR that applies
Thanks
R.

---

From: Dhruv Dhody <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 May 2013 19:20:59 +0530

I am not aware of any other IPR, apart from the one already disclosed.

Dhruv

On Tue, May 21, 2013 at 2:23 PM, Julien Meuric <[email-masked]>wrote:

> Has all IPR that applies to draft-ietf-pce-pcep-inter-**domain-p2mp-procedures
> been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules? (see RFCs 3979, 4879,
> 3669 and 5378 for more details)
>
> ______________________________**_________________
> Pce mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/**listinfo/pce<https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pce>
>

---

From: "Zafar Ali (zali)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 May 2013 13:54:43 +0000

Julien, all

I am not aware of any IPR in this regard.

Thanks

Regards Š Zafar

---

From: "Daniel King" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 May 2013 19:31:19 +0200

Hi Julien & JP, 

No IPR, as far as I am aware. 

Br, Dan. 

-----Original Message-----
From: Julien Meuric [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: 21 May 2013 10:54
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: Last IPR Check on draft-ietf-pce-pcep-inter-domain-p2mp-procedures

Has all IPR that applies to
draft-ietf-pce-pcep-inter-domain-p2mp-procedures been disclosed in
compliance with IETF IPR rules? (see RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669 and 5378 for more
details)

Regards,

JP & Julien