Subject: [Pce] I-D Action: draft-ietf-pce-stateful-pce-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 10 May 2013 09:58:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Path Computation Element Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : PCEP Extensions for Stateful PCE
	Author(s)       : Edward Crabbe
                          Jan Medved
                          Ina Minei
                          Robert Varga
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pce-stateful-pce-04.txt
	Pages           : 54
	Date            : 2013-05-10

Abstract:
   The Path Computation Element Communication Protocol (PCEP) provides
   mechanisms for Path Computation Elements (PCEs) to perform path
   computations in response to Path Computation Clients (PCCs) requests.

   Although PCEP explicitly makes no assumptions regarding the
   information available to the PCE, it also makes no provisions for
   synchronization or PCE control of timing and sequence of path
   computations within and across PCEP sessions.  This document
   describes a set of extensions to PCEP to enable stateful control of
   MPLS-TE and GMPLS LSPs via PCEP.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pce-stateful-pce

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pce-stateful-pce-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-pce-stateful-pce-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/