Subject: [Pce] I-D Action: draft-ietf-pce-gmpls-aps-req-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2013 10:00:05 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Path Computation Element Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Requirements for GMPLS applications of PCE
	Author(s)       : Tomohiro Otani
                          Kenichi Ogaki
                          Diego Caviglia
                          Fatai Zhang
                          Cyril Margaria
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pce-gmpls-aps-req-08.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2013-06-10

Abstract:
   The initial effort of the PCE (Path computation element) WG is
   specifically focused on MPLS.  As a next step, this draft describes
   functional requirements for GMPLS application of PCE.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pce-gmpls-aps-req

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pce-gmpls-aps-req-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-pce-gmpls-aps-req-08

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: "Kenichi Ogaki" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2013 02:03:00 +0900

Dear PCErs,

We uploaded the revised draft which addressed all the comments in IETF last call as follows.

https://www.ietf.org/ibin/c5i?mid=6&rid=49&gid=0&k1=933&k2=69807&tid=1370830337
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/pce/current/msg03141.html

Thanks,
Kenichi & co-authors

>_______________________________________________
>Pce mailing list
>[email-masked]
>https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pce

-- 
Kenichi Ogaki
KDDI Corp. | IP Transport Network Development Dept.
+81-(0)80-5945-9138 | www.kddi.com