Subject: [Pce] I-D Action: draft-ietf-pce-wson-routing-wavelength-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2013 14:58:41 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Path Computation Element Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : PCEP Requirements for WSON Routing and Wavelength Assignment
	Author(s)       : Young Lee
                          Greg Bernstein
                          Jonas Martensson
                          Tomonori Takeda
                          Takehiro Tsuritani
                          Oscar Gonzalez de Dios
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pce-wson-routing-wavelength-09.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2013-06-27

Abstract:
   This memo provides application-specific requirements for the Path
   Computation Element communication Protocol (PCEP) for the support of
   Wavelength Switched Optical Networks (WSON). Lightpath provisioning
   in WSONs requires a routing and wavelength assignment (RWA) process.
   From a path computation perspective, wavelength assignment is the
   process of determining which wavelength can be used on each hop of a
   path and forms an additional routing constraint to optical light
   path computation. Requirements for Optical impairments will be
   addressed in a separate document.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pce-wson-routing-wavelength

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pce-wson-routing-wavelength-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-pce-wson-routing-wavelength-09

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Leeyoung <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2013 22:00:37 +0000

Hi

This update was intended to revive the expired WG document and add minor editorial updates. 

This work has been stable and is ready for WG Last Call. 

Regards,
Young

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of [email-masked]
Sent: Thursday, June 27, 2013 4:59 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [Pce] I-D Action: draft-ietf-pce-wson-routing-wavelength-09.txt

Abstract:

_______________________________________________
Pce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pce