Subject: [Pce] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-pce-gmpls-aps-req-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2013 09:53:29 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Path Computation Element Working Group of the IETF.

    Title         : Requirements for GMPLS applications of PCE
    Author(s)     : T. Otani, et al
    Filename      : draft-ietf-pce-gmpls-aps-req
    Pages         : 12 
    Date          : July 22, 2013 
    
   The initial effort of the PCE (Path computation element) WG was
   mainly focused on MPLS.  As a next step, this draft describes
   functional requirements for GMPLS application of PCE.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pce-gmpls-aps-req-09.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.