Subject: [Pce] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-dhody-pce-pcep-pathkey-mib-05.txt

From: Dhruv Dhody <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2013 19:56:31 +0530

Hi,

Here is an update to the Path-Key MIB document which has now been aligned
to the base PCE-MIB.

Comments and questions are always welcome.

Dhruv (on behalf of co-authors)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, Jul 4, 2013 at 5:13 PM
Subject: New Version Notification for
draft-dhody-pce-pcep-pathkey-mib-05.txt
To: Dhruv Dhody <[email-masked]>, Quintin Zhao <
[email-masked]>, Daniel King <[email-masked]>, Udayasree
Palle <[email-masked]>, Dhruv Dhody <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-dhody-pce-pcep-pathkey-mib-05.txt
has been successfully submitted by Dhruv Dhody and posted to the
IETF repository.

Filename:        draft-dhody-pce-pcep-pathkey-mib
Revision:        05
Title:           Management Information Base (MIB) for the PCE
Communications Protocol (PCEP) for Path-Key based Confidentiality in
Inter-Domain Path Computation.
Creation date:   2013-07-04
Group:           Individual Submission
Number of pages: 22
URL:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dhody-pce-pcep-pathkey-mib-05.txt
Status:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dhody-pce-pcep-pathkey-mib
Htmlized:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dhody-pce-pcep-pathkey-mib-05
Diff:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dhody-pce-pcep-pathkey-mib-05

Abstract:
   This memo defines an experimental portion of the Management
   Information Base (MIB) for use with network management protocols in
   the Internet community.  In particular, it describes managed objects
   for modeling of the Path Computation Element communication Protocol
   (PCEP)for communications between a Path Computation Client (PCC)and a
   Path Computation Element (PCE), or between two PCEs when path-key-
   based confidentiality in inter-domain path computation is requested.

The IETF Secretariat