Subject: [Pce] I-D Action: draft-ietf-pce-pcep-inter-domain-p2mp-procedures-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2013 13:40:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Path Computation Element Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : PCE-based Computation Procedure To Compute Shortest Constrained P2MP Inter-domain Traffic Engineering Label Switched Paths
	Author(s)       : Quintin Zhao
                          Dhruv Dhody
                          Zafar Ali
                          Daniel King
                          Ramon Casellas
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pce-pcep-inter-domain-p2mp-procedures-05.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2013-07-14

Abstract:
   The ability to compute paths for constrained point-to-multipoint
   (P2MP) Traffic Engineering Label Switched Paths (TE LSPs) across
   multiple domains has been identified as a key requirement for the
   deployment of P2MP services in MPLS and GMPLS-controlled networks.
   The Path Computation Element (PCE) has been recognized as an
   appropriate technology for the determination of inter-domain paths of
   P2MP TE LSPs.

   This document describes an experiment to provide procedures and
   extensions to the PCE communication Protocol (PCEP) for the
   computation of inter-domain paths for P2MP TE LSPs.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pce-pcep-inter-domain-p2mp-procedures

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pce-pcep-inter-domain-p2mp-procedures-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-pce-pcep-inter-domain-p2mp-procedures-05

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: "Daniel King" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2013 21:50:36 +0100

Hi All, 

Please find a new version of
draft-ietf-pce-pcep-inter-domain-p2mp-procedures. This update addresses a
number of comments/NITs from Oscar and Julien found during their review. 

Br, Dan (and draft-ietf-pce-pcep-inter-domain-p2mp-procedures co-authors).

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of [email-masked]
Sent: 14 July 2013 21:40
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-pce-pcep-inter-domain-p2mp-procedures-05.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Path Computation Element Working Group of
the IETF.

	Title           : PCE-based Computation Procedure To Compute
Shortest Constrained P2MP Inter-domain Traffic Engineering Label Switched
Paths
	Author(s)       : Quintin Zhao
                          Dhruv Dhody
                          Zafar Ali
                          Daniel King
                          Ramon Casellas
	Filename        :
draft-ietf-pce-pcep-inter-domain-p2mp-procedures-05.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2013-07-14

Abstract:

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pce-pcep-inter-domain-p2mp-proce
dures

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pce-pcep-inter-domain-p2mp-procedures-
05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-pce-pcep-inter-domain-p2mp-proce
dures-05

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html or
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt