Subject: [Pce] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-cmfg-pce-pcep-grammar-00.txt

From: Ramon Casellas <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2013 11:58:21 +0200

Dear all,

"Encouraged" by our beloved WG co-chair Julien ;-) we have submitted a 
new I-D that discusses the issues that we have recently mentioned in the 
list, concerning the implementation of a set of PCEP extensions and the 
problems we have identified (such as Errata, object ordering and naming 
issues, lack of consistency, ambiguous grammars, etc.).

Although the final objective would be to facilitate interoperability and 
to clarify the integration of independent normative documents by 
publishing an informational document, right now our main goal is to 
document the identified issues in published RFCs (and other also 
relevant drafts), and to clearly state the motivations behind this work. 
We have requested a 5 min slot to present them to the working group and 
to get feedback about WG potential interest.

Note that, although there are already some suggestions within the 
document, our intention is to include get feedback by other implementors 
and work towards an agreement about the suggested RBNF notation.

Feedback and comments welcome,

Thanks and best regards
Ramon of behalf of authors and contributors.

-------- Mensaje original --------
Asunto: 	New Version Notification for draft-cmfg-pce-pcep-grammar-00.txt
Fecha: 	Mon, 08 Jul 2013 02:36:37 -0700
De: 	[email-masked]
Para: 	Adrian Farrel <[email-masked]>, Oscar Gonzalez de Dios 
<[email-masked]>, Cyril Margaria <[email-masked]>, Ramon 
Casellas <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-cmfg-pce-pcep-grammar-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Ramon Casellas and posted to the
IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-cmfg-pce-pcep-grammar
Revision:	 00
Title:		 Current issues with existing RBNF notation for PCEP messages and extensions
Creation date:	 2013-07-08
Group:		 Individual Submission
Number of pages: 17
URL:             http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-cmfg-pce-pcep-grammar-00.txt
Status:          http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-cmfg-pce-pcep-grammar
Htmlized:        http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-cmfg-pce-pcep-grammar-00

Abstract:
    The PCEP protocol has been defined in [RFC5440] and later extended in
    several RFCs.  This document aims at documenting inconsistencies when
    implementing a set of extensions and at providing a reference,
    complete and formal RBNF grammar for PCEP messages, including object
    ordering and precedence rules.

The IETF Secretariat