Subject: [Pce] I-D Action: draft-ietf-pce-hierarchy-extensions-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2013 09:47:22 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Path Computation Element Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Extensions to Path Computation Element Communication Protocol (PCEP) for Hierarchical Path Computation Elements (PCE)
	Author(s)       : Fatai Zhang
                          Quintin Zhao
                          Oscar Gonzalez de Dios
                          Ramon Casellas
                          Daniel King
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pce-hierarchy-extensions-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2013-08-18

Abstract:
   The Hierarchical Path Computation Element (H-PCE) architecture,
   defined in the companion framework document [RFC6805], provides a
   mechanism to allow the optimum sequence of domains to be selected,
   and the optimum end-to-end path to be derived through the use of a
   hierarchical relationship between domains.

   This document defines the Path Computation Element Protocol (PCEP)
   extensions for the purpose of implementing Hierarchical PCE
   procedures which are described in the aforementioned document. These
   extensions are experimental and published for examination,
   discussion, implementation, and evaluation.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pce-hierarchy-extensions

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pce-hierarchy-extensions-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/