Subject: [Pce] Document Action: 'Requirements for GMPLS applications of PCE' to Informational RFC (draft-ietf-pce-gmpls-aps-req-09.txt)

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2013 07:56:32 -0700

The IESG has approved the following document:
- 'Requirements for GMPLS applications of PCE'
  (draft-ietf-pce-gmpls-aps-req-09.txt) as Informational RFC

This document is the product of the Path Computation Element Working
Group.

The IESG contact persons are Adrian Farrel and Stewart Bryant.

A URL of this Internet Draft is:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pce-gmpls-aps-req/

Technical Summary

   The initial effort of the PCE WG was specifically focused on MPLS
   (Multi-protocol label switching).  As a next step, this draft
   describes functional requirements for GMPLS (Generalized MPLS)
   application of PCE (Path computation element).

Working Group Summary

   No particular issue during WG processing. The I-D's scope was
   identified early in the WG's life, a solution document is available
   and almost completed.

   Note that the IPR disclosure that shows against this document was
   removed at the submitter's request (i.e., it is like it was never there).

Document Quality

   Since this is a requirements document, there are no existing
   implementations and no plans to implement.
  
Personnel

   Julien Meuric is the document shepherd.
   Adrian Farrel is the responsible Area Director.