Subject: Re: [Pce] Comments on draft-ali-pce-remote-initiated-gmpls-lsp-00

From: "Zafar Ali (zali)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2013 16:29:46 +0000

Dear Margaria and the WG:

We received the following and other comments to divide this document.

><snip>
>I think the document has good material, but address several separated
>points :
>1.      Active Stateful PCE Applicability
>2.      MPLS multi-layer aspects
>3.      GMPLS (GENERALIZED-BW and SWITCH-LAYER)
>

Given this, in version 2 of the draft, we have:

* Remove LSP usage (which is applicable equally to MPLS and GMPLS LSPs)
out of GMPLS initiated LSP draft. We published
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ali-pce-remote-initiated-lsp-usage-00.txt
for LSP usage.
* Sync'ed up draft with latest version of
draft-crabbe-pce-pce-initiated-lsp-02.
* Misc editorial changes and addressed other comments received.
* Added Xian as a co-author.

Please review 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ali-pce-remote-initiated-gmpls-ls
p-02.txt and 
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ali-pce-remote-initiated-lsp-usage-00.txt
and advice on any further comments.

Thanks

Regards Š Zafar