Subject: [Pce] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-dhody-pce-pcep-p2mp-per-destination-05.txt

From: Dhruv Dhody <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2013 19:16:06 +0530

Hi,

We have a update to draft for "Explicit Inclusion/Exclusion of Abstract
Nodes for a Subset of P2MP Destinations".

Main Diff:
- Support for PCE-Sequence in the encoding
- Clarity wrt difference with BNC object
- Editorial changes
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dhody-pce-pcep-p2mp-per-destination-05

Welcome any comments/feedback.

Regards,
Dhruv (on behalf of co-authors)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, Oct 10, 2013 at 9:06 AM
Subject: New Version Notification for
draft-dhody-pce-pcep-p2mp-per-destination-05.txt
To: Dhruv Dhody <[email-masked]>, Udayasree Palle <
[email-masked]>, Venugopal Reddy Kondreddy <
[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-dhody-pce-pcep-p2mp-per-destination-05.txt
has been successfully submitted by Dhruv Dhody and posted to the
IETF repository.

Filename:        draft-dhody-pce-pcep-p2mp-per-destination
Revision:        05
Title:           Supporting Explicit Inclusion or Exclusion of Abstract
Nodes for a Subset of P2MP Destinations in Path Computation Element
Communication Protocol (PCEP).
Creation date:   2013-10-09
Group:           Individual Submission
Number of pages: 10
URL:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dhody-pce-pcep-p2mp-per-destination-05.txt
Status:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dhody-pce-pcep-p2mp-per-destination
Htmlized:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dhody-pce-pcep-p2mp-per-destination-05
Diff:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dhody-pce-pcep-p2mp-per-destination-05

Abstract:
   The ability to determine paths of point-to-multipoint (P2MP)
   Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) and Generalized MPLS (GMPLS)
   Traffic Engineering Label Switched Paths (TE LSPs) is one the key
   requirements for Path Computation Element (PCE).  [RFC6006] and
   [PCE-P2MP-PROCEDURES] describes these mechanisms for intra and inter
   domain path computation via PCE(s).

   This document describes the motivation and PCEP extension for
   explicitly specifying abstract nodes for inclusion or exclusion for a
   subset of destinations during P2MP path computation via PCE(s).

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat