Subject: [Pce] FW: I-D Action: draft-wu-pce-pcep-link-bw-utilization-00.txt

From: Qin Wu <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2013 02:10:22 +0000

Hi,PCEers:
We have a new draft to consider the total bandwidth of a link
in current use for the forwarding in the Path computation

This draft proposes extensions to PCEP to consider link bandwidth 
utilization as new constraints during path computation.

The new constraints are derived from ISIS-TE-extension draft
(http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-isis-te-metric-extensions-01)

We appreciate this draft can get some reviews.

Regards!
-Qin
-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of [email-masked]
Sent: Tuesday, October 15, 2013 9:48 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D Action: draft-wu-pce-pcep-link-bw-utilization-00.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Extensions to Path Computation Element Communication Protocol (PCEP) for handling Link Bandwidth Utilization
	Author(s)       : Qin Wu
                          Dhruv Dhody
                          Stefano Previdi
	Filename        : draft-wu-pce-pcep-link-bw-utilization-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2013-10-14

Abstract:
   The Path Computation Element Communication Protocol (PCEP) provides
   mechanisms for Path Computation Elements (PCEs) to perform path
   computations in response to Path Computation Clients (PCCs) requests.

   Link bandwidth utilization considering the total bandwidth of a link
   in current use for the forwarding is an important factor to consider
   during path computation.  This document describes extensions to PCEP
   to consider them as new constraints during path computation.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wu-pce-pcep-link-bw-utilization

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wu-pce-pcep-link-bw-utilization-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt