Subject: [Pce] New PCE WG Document: draft-ali-pce-remote-initiated-gmpls-lsp-03.txt as PCE WG Document

From: "JP Vasseur (jvasseur)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2014 23:13:09 +0000

Dear WG,

We had a clear consensus to adopt draft-ali-pce-remote-initiated-gmpls-lsp-03.txt as PCE WG Document as a PCE WG document.
Authors, please re-submit as draft-ietf-pce-remote-initiated-gmpls-lsp-00.txt with no change other than document name, title and dates.
Could you please address in revision the comment made by Loa ?

Thanks.

JP and Julien.

---

From: "Zafar Ali (zali)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2014 19:10:17 +0000

Hi JP, Loa and WG: 

We have published 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pce-remote-initiated-gmpls-lsp/
, accordingly and soliciting WG comments and feedback.

@Loa, please correct us... We believe we have addressed your comment via
email. No change to document is needed for that.

Thanks

Regards Š Zafar

-----Original Message-----
From: "JP Vasseur   (jvasseur)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Monday, March 10, 2014 7:13 PM
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Subject: [Pce] New PCE WG Document:
draft-ali-pce-remote-initiated-gmpls-lsp-03.txt as PCE WG Document

>Dear WG,
>
>We had a clear consensus to adopt
>draft-ali-pce-remote-initiated-gmpls-lsp-03.txt as PCE WG Document as a
>PCE WG document.
>Authors, please re-submit as
>draft-ietf-pce-remote-initiated-gmpls-lsp-00.txt with no change other
>than document name, title and dates.
>_______________________________________________
>Pce mailing list
>[email-masked]
>https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pce