Subject: [Pce] Cloud & Data Center, WAN and Virtualization/NFV - SDN/MPLS 2014

From: "Shamjhana" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2014 12:39:49 -0400

Hello,

Don't miss the opportunity to find out about the future of networking for
service providers and large enterprise entities.

Only three weeks is left to SDN/MPLS 2014 Conference. Please make sure to
register at your earliest opportunity:

http://www.isocore.com/sdn-mpls/attendees.php

The SDN/MPLS 2014 Conference program is available at:
http://www.isocore.com/sdn-mpls/
 
Tutorials (Sunday): http://www.isocore.com/sdn-mpls/tutorials.htm 
Technical sessions (Mon- Wed):
http://www.isocore.com/sdn-mpls/technical_sessions.htm 

Please note that the cutoff date for hotel reservations is almost a week
away! After this date, 
the rooms may not be available for consecutive days reservations. 

 <http://www.isocore.com/sdn-mpls/hotel.htm>
http://www.isocore.com/sdn-mpls/hotel.htm