Subject: [Pce] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-dhodylee-pce-pcep-te-data-extn-00.txt

From: Dhruv Dhody <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2014 11:35:01 +0530

This mail from Young never made it to the list, thus forwarding!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Leeyoung <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, Oct 25, 2014 at 12:45 AM
Subject: RE: New Version Notification for
draft-dhodylee-pce-pcep-te-data-extn-00.txt
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, Dhruv Dhody
<[email-masked]>

Hi,

This draft is written to get the protocol extension details as a
follow-up with the informational draft
([I-D.lee-pce-transporting-te-data]) presented and received a
considerable interest expressed in the mailing list in Toronto
meeting.

Your comments will be appreciated.

Best Regards,
Young and Dhruv

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Friday, October 24, 2014 12:22 PM
To: Leeyoung; Dhruv Dhody; Leeyoung; Dhruv Dhody
Subject: New Version Notification for
draft-dhodylee-pce-pcep-te-data-extn-00.txt

A new version of I-D, draft-dhodylee-pce-pcep-te-data-extn-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Dhruv Dhody and posted to the IETF
repository.

Name:           draft-dhodylee-pce-pcep-te-data-extn
Revision:       00
Title:          PCEP Extension for Transporting TE Data
Document date:  2014-10-24
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          23
URL:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dhodylee-pce-pcep-te-data-extn-00.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dhodylee-pce-pcep-te-data-extn/
Htmlized:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dhodylee-pce-pcep-te-data-extn-00

Abstract:
   In order to compute and provide optimal paths, Path Computation
   Elements (PCEs) require an accurate and timely Traffic Engineering
   Database (TED).  Traditionally this TED has been obtained from a link
   state routing protocol supporting traffic engineering extensions.

   This document extends the Path Computation Element Communication
   Protocol (PCEP) with TED population capability.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of
submission until the htmlized version and diff are available at
tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat