Subject: [Pce] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-many-pce-pcep-bcp-01.txt

From: Ramon Casellas <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2014 09:25:54 +0100

Dear WG,

We have just uploaded a new version of draft-many-pce-pcep-bcp-01.txt, 
focusing on the attributes and path constructs.

For the diff between -00 and -01 please check
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-many-pce-pcep-bcp

Feedback, specially from additional implementations, is more than welcome.

Thanks
Ramon on behalf of the authors

----------------

A new version of I-D, draft-many-pce-pcep-bcp-01.txt
has been successfully submitted by Ramon Casellas and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-many-pce-pcep-bcp
Revision:	01
Title:		PCEP Best Current Practices - Message formats and extensions
Document date:	2014-10-23
Group:		Individual Submission
Pages:		21
URL:            http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-many-pce-pcep-bcp-01.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-many-pce-pcep-bcp/
Htmlized:       http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-many-pce-pcep-bcp-01
Diff:           http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-many-pce-pcep-bcp-01

Abstract:
    A core standards track RFC defines the main underlying mechanisms,
    basic object format and message structure of the Path Computation
    Element (PCE) Communications Protocol (PCEP).  PCEP has been later
    extended in several RFCs, focusing on specific functionalities.  The
    proliferation of such companion RFCs may cause ambiguity when
    implementing a PCE based solution.  This document aims at documenting
    best current practices and at providing a reference RBNF grammar for
    PCEP messages, including object ordering and precedence rules.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat