Subject: [Pce] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-dhody-pce-iro-survey-00.txt

From: Dhruv Dhody <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2014 20:11:46 +0530

Hi,

Here are the results of the anonymous survey of the IRO
implementation, triggered during the discussion of
draft-ietf-pce-pcep-domain-sequence-05.

The draft includes conclusion and proposed action points in section 5.

Please have a look and provide comments on the list.

Thanks,
Dhruv

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From:  <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, Oct 10, 2014 at 8:03 PM
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-dhody-pce-iro-survey-00.txt
To: Dhruv Dhody <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-dhody-pce-iro-survey-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Dhruv Dhody and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-dhody-pce-iro-survey
Revision:       00
Title:          Informal Survey into Include Route Object (IRO)
Implementations in Path Computation Element communication Protocol
(PCEP)
Document date:  2014-10-10
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          10
URL:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dhody-pce-iro-survey-00.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dhody-pce-iro-survey/
Htmlized:       http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dhody-pce-iro-survey-00

Abstract:
   During discussions of a document to provide a standard representation
   and encoding of Domain-Sequence within the Path Computation Element
   (PCE) communication Protocol (PCEP) for communications between a Path
   Computation Client (PCC) and a PCE, or between two PCEs.  It was
   determined that there was a need for clarification with respect to
   the ordered nature of the Include Route Object (IRO).

   Since there was a proposal to have a new IRO type with ordering, as
   well as handling of Loose bit, it felt necessary to conduct a survey
   of the existing and planned implementations.

   This document summarizes the survey questions and captures the
   results.  Some conclusions are also presented.

   This survey was informal and conducted via email.  Responses were
   collected and anonymized by the PCE working group chairs.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat