Subject: [Pce] Update for P2MP Stateful PCE drafts

From: Dhruv Dhody <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2014 14:57:42 +0530

Hi All,

We have updated the stateful P2MP drafts.

Changes:
- New error values for PCRpt and PCUpd messages.
   * Mandatory Objects
   * Fragmentation
- Update IANA considerations (no suggested values) and impacted text
in other sections.
- Editorial Changes
- Pavan as co-author

We welcome feedback for these drafts.

The authors feel that the documents are in good shape to be considered
for WG adoption :)

Dhruv

URL:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-palle-pce-stateful-pce-p2mp-05.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-palle-pce-stateful-pce-p2mp/
Htmlized:       http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-palle-pce-stateful-pce-p2mp-05
Diff:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-palle-pce-stateful-pce-p2mp-05

URL:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-palle-pce-stateful-pce-initiated-p2mp-lsp-04.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-palle-pce-stateful-pce-initiated-p2mp-lsp/
Htmlized:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-palle-pce-stateful-pce-initiated-p2mp-lsp-04
Diff:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-palle-pce-stateful-pce-initiated-p2mp-lsp-04