Subject: [Pce] Implementation Experience for H-PCE (draft-ietf-pce-hierarchy-extensions)

From: "Daniel King" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2014 09:15:11 +0100

Hi All, 

The authors of draft-ietf-pce-hierarchy-extensions are updating the document
and it would be really useful to include a section on "Implementation
Experience" section, as per RFC6982 (RFC6982). Would any early implementers
of draft-ietf-pce-hierarchy-extensions please send me any details they wish
to share. As per RFC6982, the information we could use, includes:

- The organization responsible for the implementation, if any.
- The implementation's name and/or a link to a web page describing the
implementation.
- A brief general description.
- The implementation's level of maturity: research, prototype, alpha, beta,
production, widely used, etc.
- Coverage: which parts of the protocol specification are implemented and
which versions of the Internet-Draft were implemented.
- Licensing: the terms under which the implementation can be used. For
example: proprietary, royalty licensing, freely distributable with
acknowledgement (BSD style), freely distributable with requirement to
redistribute source (General Public License (GPL) style), and other
(specify).
- Implementation experience: any useful information the implementers want to
share with the community.
- Contact information: ideally a person's name and email address, but
possibly just a URL or mailing list.

Also, any planned section may  contain information about interoperability of
any or all of the implementations, including references to test-case
descriptions and interoperability reports,   should they exist.

Br, Dan.