Subject: [Pce] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-pkd-pce-pcep-yang-01.txt

From: Dhruv Dhody <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2014 12:22:14 +0530

Hi WG,

Here is an update to YANG module with -

- Notifications
- 'must' conditional statements for leafs

Checkout the diff at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-pkd-pce-pcep-yang-01

We would be further working on augmenting this YANG module with
advanced features. Any suggestions/feedback/call-for-collaborations
are most welcome.

We also have the working copy at Git where you can find the next
version as we keep working on it:
https://github.com/DhruvDhody/pcep-yang/tree/working

Dhruv

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From:  <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, Oct 26, 2014 at 11:48 AM
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-pkd-pce-pcep-yang-01.txt
To: Rohit Pobbathi <[email-masked]>, Vinod KumarS
<[email-masked]>, Jonathan Hardwick
<[email-masked]>, Dhruv Dhody <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-pkd-pce-pcep-yang-01.txt
has been successfully submitted by Dhruv Dhody and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-pkd-pce-pcep-yang
Revision:       01
Title:          A YANG Data Model for Path Computation Element
Communications Protocol (PCEP)
Document date:  2014-10-25
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          52
URL:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-pkd-pce-pcep-yang-01.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-pkd-pce-pcep-yang/
Htmlized:       http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-pkd-pce-pcep-yang-01
Diff:           http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-pkd-pce-pcep-yang-01

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model for the management of Path
   Computation Element communications Protocol (PCEP) for communications
   between a Path Computation Client (PCC) and a Path Computation
   Element (PCE), or between two PCEs.  The data model includes
   configuration data and state data (status information and counters
   for the collection of statistics).

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat