Subject: [Pce] SDN/MPLS 2015 Info

From: Julien Meuric <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2015 09:43:22 +0200

The SDN/MPLS 2015 Conference program has been posted. It is
available

at http://www.isocore.com/2015/
or specifically at:

Tutorials (Sunday): http://www.isocore.com/2015/tutorials.htm

Technical sessions (Mon- Wed): http://www.isocore.com/2015/technical_sessions.htm

The SDN/MPLS 2015 Conference will take place November 15-18 in
Washington DC and will

include an extensive four day program consisting of tutorials,
technical sessions, panels, and

exhibits. The key topics to be discussed at this year's
conference include: Virtualization, SDN,

Cloud and Data Centers, Orchestration, NFV, Cloud Security PCE,
Mobility, Traffic Engineering,

Transport SDN, multi-play applications across common
infrastructure and other emerging

technologies.

The conference hotel is the Marriott Wardman Park in Washington
DC. Please

note that there are only a limited number of rooms available
this year at a

reduced rate. Please make reservations at:

https://aws.passkey.com/event/13907017/owner/1786/home