Subject: [Pce] I-D Action: draft-ietf-pce-pcep-service-aware-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2016 01:09:05 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Path Computation Element of the IETF.

        Title           : Extensions to the Path Computation Element Communication Protocol (PCEP) to compute service aware Label Switched Path (LSP).
        Authors         : Dhruv Dhody
                          Qin Wu
                          Vishwas Manral
                          Zafar Ali
                          Kenji Kumaki
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pce-pcep-service-aware-09.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2016-03-17

Abstract:
   In certain networks, such as, but not limited to, financial
   information networks (e.g. stock market data providers), network
   performance criteria (e.g. latency) are becoming as critical to data
   path selection as other metrics and constraints.  These metrics are
   associated with the Service Level Agreement (SLA) between customers
   and service providers.  The Link Bandwidth Utilization (the total
   bandwidth of a link in current use for the forwarding) is another
   important factor to consider during path computation.

   IGP Traffic Engineering (TE) Metric extensions describes mechanisms
   with which network performance information is distributed via OSPF
   and IS-IS respectively.  The Path Computation Element Communication
   Protocol (PCEP) provides mechanisms for Path Computation Elements
   (PCEs) to perform path computations in response to Path Computation
   Clients (PCCs) requests.  This document describes the extension to
   PCEP to carry Latency, Latency Variation, Packet Loss, and Link
   Bandwidth Utilization as constraints for end to end path computation.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pce-pcep-service-aware/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pce-pcep-service-aware-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-pce-pcep-service-aware-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Dhruv Dhody <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2016 08:21:10 +0000

Hi WG,

This update makes following changes - 

	~ Align terminology to [RFC7471] and [draft-ietf-isis-te-metric-extensions] with respect to Metric Type names. 
	~ Rearrange section for Stateful PCE section.
	~ Other editorial changes. 

See diff - https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url1=draft-ietf-pce-pcep-service-aware-08&url2=draft-ietf-pce-pcep-service-aware-09

This draft is in queue to be last called.

Regards,
Dhruv (on behalf of co-authors/contributors)  	 

本邮件及其附件含有华为公司的保密信息，仅限于发送给上面地址中列出的个人或群组。禁
止任何其他人以任何形式使用（包括但不限于全部或部分地泄露、复制、或散发）本邮件中
的信息。如果您错收了本邮件，请您立即电话或邮件通知发件人并删除本邮件！
This e-mail and its attachments contain confidential information from HUAWEI, which is intended only for the person or entity whose address is listed above. Any use of the information contained herein in any way (including, but not limited to, total or partial disclosure, reproduction, or dissemination) by persons other than the intended
recipient(s) is prohibited. If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by phone or email immediately and delete it!

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Pce [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of internet-
> [email-masked]
> Sent: 17 March 2016 13:39
> To: [email-masked]
> Cc: [email-masked]
> Subject: [Pce] I-D Action: draft-ietf-pce-pcep-service-aware-09.txt
> 
> 
>         Title           : Extensions to the Path Computation Element
> Communication Protocol (PCEP) to compute service aware Label Switched Path
> (LSP).
>         Authors         : Dhruv Dhody
>                           Qin Wu
>                           Vishwas Manral
>                           Zafar Ali
>                           Kenji Kumaki
> _______________________________________________
> Pce mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pce