Subject: [Pce] Building the PCE Agenda for IETF 96

From: Julien Meuric <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2016 14:19:36 +0200

Hi all,

The preliminary agenda for the next IETF has 2 tentative slots 
associated to the PCE WG (currently both on Thursday). One of them will 
be used for a joint Yang session with MPLS and TEAS WGs (agenda to be 
discussed separately); the other one devoted to the PCE WG (agenda 
starting with this message).
If you believe that your work needs a face-to-face slot to be progressed 
within the PCE WG, please send a request to the PCE chairs and secretary 
by Thursday July 7, including:
- the corresponding I-D(s),
- the expected presenters,
- the requested duration,
- the reasons why your work requires some face-to-face time as opposed 
to using the PCE mailing list.

Thanks,

Jon, JP & Julien

P.S.: If you edit a WG I-D which does not need a slot this time, please 
feel free to share its status on the mailing.