Subject: [Pce] I-D Action: draft-ietf-pce-pceps-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2016 07:15:00 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Path Computation Element of the IETF.

        Title           : Secure Transport for PCEP
        Authors         : Diego R. Lopez
                          Oscar Gonzalez de Dios
                          Qin Wu
                          Dhruv Dhody
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pce-pceps-10.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2016-07-08

Abstract:
   The Path Computation Element Communication Protocol (PCEP) defines
   the mechanisms for the communication between a Path Computation
   Client (PCC) and a Path Computation Element (PCE), or among PCEs.
   This document describe the usage of Transport Layer Security (TLS) to
   enhance PCEP security, hence the PCEPS acronym proposed for it.  The
   additional security mechanisms are provided by the transport protocol
   supporting PCEP, and therefore they do not affect the flexibility and
   extensibility of PCEP.

   This document updates RFC 5440 regarding the PCEP initialization
   phase specification.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pce-pceps/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pce-pceps-10

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-pce-pceps-10

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/