Subject: [Pce] Early Code Point Allocation for draft-ietf-pce-stateful-pce-p2mp

From: Julien Meuric <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2018 16:12:39 +0200

Hi all,

As mentioned during our session in London, we have received a request
from the authors of draft-ietf-pce-stateful-pce-p2mp for an early code
point allocation.

RFC 7120 requires to meet the following criteria to proceed:

   b.  The format, semantics, processing, and other rules related to
       handling the protocol entities defined by the code points
       (henceforth called "specifications") must be adequately described
       in an Internet-Draft.
   c.  The specifications of these code points must be stable; i.e., if
       there is a change, implementations based on the earlier and later
       specifications must be seamlessly interoperable.

If anyone believes that the draft does not meet these criteria, or
believes that early allocation is not appropriate for any other reason,
please send an email to the PCE mailing list explaining the reasons.  If
the chairs hear no objections by next Tuesday, April 3, we will kick off
the early allocation request.

Best regards,

Jon & Julien

---

From: "Rakesh Gandhi (rgandhi)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2018 14:22:12 +0000

Adding Dhruv, most likely Dhruv requested for it.

On 2018-03-27, 10:12 AM, "Julien Meuric" <[email-masked]> wrote:

    Hi all,

    

    Best regards,
    
    Jon & Julien