Subject: [Pce] 答复: 请伟强总邮件支持PCECC文稿的WG adoption

From: "Weiqiang Cheng" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2018 16:40:46 +0800

Yes/Support! 

The application scenario is valuable.

B.R.

Weiqiang Cheng

From: Pce [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Jonathan Hardwick
Sent: Saturday, October 13, 2018 10:47 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked];
[email-masked]
Subject: [Pce] WG adoption poll for
draft-zhao-pce-pcep-extension-for-pce-controller-08

This is the start of a two week poll on making
draft-zhao-pce-pcep-extension-for-pce-controller-08 a PCE working group
document.

<https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhao-pce-pcep-extension-for-pce-cont
roller/>
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhao-pce-pcep-extension-for-pce-contr
oller/

Please review the draft and send an email to the list indicating
“yes/support” or “no/do not support”.  If indicating no, please state
your reasons.  If yes, please also feel free to provide comments you'd like
to see addressed once the document is a WG document.

The poll ends on Friday, October 26.

Many thanks,

Jon and Julien

---

From: "Weiqiang Cheng" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2018 16:42:55 +0800

Weiqiang Cheng 将撤回邮件“请伟强总邮件支持PCECC文稿的WG adoption”。

---

From: "Weiqiang Cheng" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2018 16:43:35 +0800

Yes/Support! 

B.R.

Weiqiang Cheng

Please review the draft and send an email to the list indicating
"yes/support" or "no/do not support".  If indicating no, please state your
reasons.  If yes, please also feel free to provide comments you'd like to
see addressed once the document is a WG document.

Many thanks,

Jon and Julien

---

From: Quintin zhao <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2018 14:21:08 +0000

Yes/Support!

Thanks,

Quintin

From: Weiqiang Cheng
To: pce<[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: draft-zhao-pce-pcep-extension-for-pce-controller<[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>;pce-chairs<[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: Subject: [Pce] WG adoption poll for draft-zhao-pce-pcep-extension-for-pce-controller-08
Time: 2018-10-22 01:43:58

Yes/Support!

B.R.
Weiqiang Cheng

From: Pce [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Jonathan Hardwick
Sent: Saturday, October 13, 2018 10:47 PM
To: [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>; [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
Subject: [Pce] WG adoption poll for draft-zhao-pce-pcep-extension-for-pce-controller-08

This is the start of a two week poll on making draft-zhao-pce-pcep-extension-for-pce-controller-08 a PCE working group document.
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhao-pce-pcep-extension-for-pce-controller/

Please review the draft and send an email to the list indicating “yes/support” or “no/do not support”.  If indicating no, please state your reasons.  If yes, please also feel free to provide comments you'd like to see addressed once the document is a WG document.

Many thanks,

Jon and Julien

---

From: "Andrew G. Malis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2018 10:21:22 -0400

Yes/support.

This is extremely important functionality going forward, and the draft is
more than ready for adoption. having already been through 9 versions.

Cheers,
Andy

On Mon, Oct 22, 2018 at 4:41 AM Weiqiang Cheng <
[email-masked]> wrote:

> *From:* Pce [mailto:[email-masked] <[email-masked]>] *On
> Behalf Of *Jonathan Hardwick
> *Sent:* Saturday, October 13, 2018 10:47 PM
> *To:* [email-masked]
> *Cc:* [email-masked];
> [email-masked]
> *Subject:* [Pce] WG adoption poll for
> “yes/support” or “no/do not support”.  If indicating no, please state your
> _______________________________________________
> Pce mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pce
>